Midnight Chef's Table at Yardbird Southern Table & Bar
New Friday night guest chef, sommelier, mixologist series at Yardbird
Yardbird Southern Table & Bar is about to get even more crowded starting at midnight Friday, May 18 with the restaurant's new Friday night Midnight Chef's Table series, limited to ten seats smack in front of the open kitchen on a "first reserve, first serve basis." Jeff McInnis fans not only get to ogle the comely executive chef, but "will have the opportunity to mingle" with him along with other featured guests including: Daniel Serfer (Blue Collar/June 8), Dean James Max (3030 Ocean/June 15), Paula Da Silva (1500 Degrees/June 22), Michael Bloise (Sushisambadromo/June 29), Jason Smith (Steak 954/July 27), Howie Kleinberg (Bulldog Barbecue/July 6), John Suley (Celebrity Cruises/July 13), E. Michael Reidt (Area 31/July 20) and Andrew Balick (DiLido Beach Club/Aug. 3). While it may sound similar to Sugarcane chef Timon Balloo's Dinner With Friends, this prix fixe dinner is $40 per person, not including tax and tip but including a cocktail or glass of wine and family style dinner. Balloo, incidentally, is also signed up for May 25.
- TiramesU leaving Lincoln Road, moving to SoFi
- Museum director dishes at Daniel Boulud's Miami bistro
- Tap 79 Bar & Grill opens in Miami's Shorecrest
- Riviera Focacceria Italiana opens in midtown Miami
- Sriracha House slings heat in South Beach
- David's Cafe on Collins closing after 37 years
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Pubbelly introduces PB Fish, a seafood pop-up at PB Steak starting April 8
- AQ by Acqualina, featuring Dewey LoSasso & Hiro's Yakko San
- Mansion morphing into "Miami-style country western line dancing" club with Blue Collar's Danny Serfer serving "large plates"