Midnight Chef's Table at Yardbird Southern Table & Bar
New Friday night guest chef, sommelier, mixologist series at Yardbird
Yardbird Southern Table & Bar is about to get even more crowded starting at midnight Friday, May 18 with the restaurant's new Friday night Midnight Chef's Table series, limited to ten seats smack in front of the open kitchen on a "first reserve, first serve basis." Jeff McInnis fans not only get to ogle the comely executive chef, but "will have the opportunity to mingle" with him along with other featured guests including: Daniel Serfer (Blue Collar/June 8), Dean James Max (3030 Ocean/June 15), Paula Da Silva (1500 Degrees/June 22), Michael Bloise (Sushisambadromo/June 29), Jason Smith (Steak 954/July 27), Howie Kleinberg (Bulldog Barbecue/July 6), John Suley (Celebrity Cruises/July 13), E. Michael Reidt (Area 31/July 20) and Andrew Balick (DiLido Beach Club/Aug. 3). While it may sound similar to Sugarcane chef Timon Balloo's Dinner With Friends, this prix fixe dinner is $40 per person, not including tax and tip but including a cocktail or glass of wine and family style dinner. Balloo, incidentally, is also signed up for May 25.
1600 Lenox Ave.
- Free Food, Drink & More at My Ceviche Midtown's 3-Day Grand Opening Block Party Dec. 16
- New at Townhouse: K Ramen. Burger. Beer. Plus rooftop "destination" The Cape
- COYO Taco's Scott Linquist opens OLLA Nov. 28 on Lincoln Road
- Bazaar Mar by José Andrés at SLS Brickell open for biz Nov. 22
- My Ceviche opening 6th outpost later this month at The Shops at Midtown
- Is Jack Nicholson an investor in a soon-to-open Miami restaurant?
- Michael Schwartz's Fi'lia opens in Brickell next week
- Brazil's 24/7 French bistro Paris 6 opening October 24 on Miami Beach
- Mignonette opening second location in ex-Gourmet Diner space on Biscayne
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress