Midnight Chef's Table at Yardbird Southern Table & Bar
New Friday night guest chef, sommelier, mixologist series at Yardbird
Yardbird Southern Table & Bar is about to get even more crowded starting at midnight Friday, May 18 with the restaurant's new Friday night Midnight Chef's Table series, limited to ten seats smack in front of the open kitchen on a "first reserve, first serve basis." Jeff McInnis fans not only get to ogle the comely executive chef, but "will have the opportunity to mingle" with him along with other featured guests including: Daniel Serfer (Blue Collar/June 8), Dean James Max (3030 Ocean/June 15), Paula Da Silva (1500 Degrees/June 22), Michael Bloise (Sushisambadromo/June 29), Jason Smith (Steak 954/July 27), Howie Kleinberg (Bulldog Barbecue/July 6), John Suley (Celebrity Cruises/July 13), E. Michael Reidt (Area 31/July 20) and Andrew Balick (DiLido Beach Club/Aug. 3). While it may sound similar to Sugarcane chef Timon Balloo's Dinner With Friends, this prix fixe dinner is $40 per person, not including tax and tip but including a cocktail or glass of wine and family style dinner. Balloo, incidentally, is also signed up for May 25.
- R House restaurant, lounge, art space opening January in Wynwood
- Canadian chain Earls Kitchen + Bar opening Spring 2014 in Dadeland Mall
- Buns & Buns bringing the bread--meat, vegetables & seafood--to South Miami in 2014
- Say ciao to Serafina at Dream South Beach, closing at the end of December
- Former Miami chef Kerry Simon batting aggressive form of Parkinson's
- Eating House's spicy holiday greeting card goes viral
- Copperbox restaurant space in Wynwood for sale
- Chef Timon Balloo's Bocce Bar rustic Italian now open in Midtown
- The Rumor Mill: Eataly coming to Miami?
- Shake Shack Coral Gables hosts The Brooklyn Brewery Mash: Miami Edition December 9