Midnight Chef's Table at Yardbird Southern Table & Bar
New Friday night guest chef, sommelier, mixologist series at Yardbird
Yardbird Southern Table & Bar is about to get even more crowded starting at midnight Friday, May 18 with the restaurant's new Friday night Midnight Chef's Table series, limited to ten seats smack in front of the open kitchen on a "first reserve, first serve basis." Jeff McInnis fans not only get to ogle the comely executive chef, but "will have the opportunity to mingle" with him along with other featured guests including: Daniel Serfer (Blue Collar/June 8), Dean James Max (3030 Ocean/June 15), Paula Da Silva (1500 Degrees/June 22), Michael Bloise (Sushisambadromo/June 29), Jason Smith (Steak 954/July 27), Howie Kleinberg (Bulldog Barbecue/July 6), John Suley (Celebrity Cruises/July 13), E. Michael Reidt (Area 31/July 20) and Andrew Balick (DiLido Beach Club/Aug. 3). While it may sound similar to Sugarcane chef Timon Balloo's Dinner With Friends, this prix fixe dinner is $40 per person, not including tax and tip but including a cocktail or glass of wine and family style dinner. Balloo, incidentally, is also signed up for May 25.
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami
- The Rumor Mill: Bal Harbour's La Goulue on way out, Stephen Starr in