The Micro Roast Has Arrived
The micro roast has arrived: Eternity Coffee Roasters opens in Downtown Miami
Eternity Coffee Roasters
117 SE 2 Ave, Miami
Miami's micro roast has arrived. Eternity Coffee Roasters bills itself as Miami's first local coffee roastery & coffee house (apparently a big trend in Seattle & NYC). Coffee is roasted in house, grown and exported at origin and served with pride at the new Downtown Miami shop. “We can tell any customer exactly where their cup of coffee was grown, when it was roasted and how it made it into his or her cup," says co-owner & coffee grower Cristina Garces.
ECR's menu includes drip coffee, espresso varieties, teas, juices, pastries and whole bean coffees. Other perks? Free parking (with validation), free WiFi and Sunday morning cuppings (the coffee version of a wine tasting).
- Ho Wang closes in Surfside; kosher BBQ joint to take its place
- The List: Eating around Miami with Tongue & Cheek's Jamie DeRosa
- Big shucking scallops at Oceanaire in Miami this weekend
- Treat yourself to Sushi Samba & a movie July 22
- Big Pink gets bigger: Miami Beach-themed burgers added to menu
- Cantina la Veinte debuts at Icon Brickell July 28
- The List: Eating around Miami with Macchialina's Michael Pirolo
- New restaurants move in to Miami: Il Mulino, Bistro BE, Mignonette
- Power through lunch with Miami's best express-lunch options
- Eat, drink and toast Bastille Day Monday, July 14