The Micro Roast Has Arrived
The micro roast has arrived: Eternity Coffee Roasters opens in Downtown Miami
Eternity Coffee Roasters
117 SE 2 Ave, Miami
Miami's micro roast has arrived. Eternity Coffee Roasters bills itself as Miami's first local coffee roastery & coffee house (apparently a big trend in Seattle & NYC). Coffee is roasted in house, grown and exported at origin and served with pride at the new Downtown Miami shop. “We can tell any customer exactly where their cup of coffee was grown, when it was roasted and how it made it into his or her cup," says co-owner & coffee grower Cristina Garces.
ECR's menu includes drip coffee, espresso varieties, teas, juices, pastries and whole bean coffees. Other perks? Free parking (with validation), free WiFi and Sunday morning cuppings (the coffee version of a wine tasting).
- 10th annual Deering Seafood Festival slated for March 30
- 660 at the Angler's updates weekend brunch
- I Know the Chef app delivers restaurant reservations, preferred seating & perks beginning March 13
- Chicago's Bar Toma debuts a pop-up brunch at Lorenzo on South Beach
- New restaurants coming to South Beach, Brickell
- St. Patrick's Day 2014: Where to toast the luck of the Irish this weekend
- Cecconi’s Miami Beach debuts a “4 to 7” happy hour Tuesday-Saturday
- Grille 401 debuts sushi & sake bar on Las Olas
- Eating House chef Giorgio Rapicavoli opens new tapas restaurant in MiMo
- Celebrate Villa Azur's second anniversary March 8