The Micro Roast Has Arrived
The micro roast has arrived: Eternity Coffee Roasters opens in Downtown Miami
Miami's micro roast has arrived. Eternity Coffee Roasters bills itself as Miami's first local coffee roastery & coffee house (apparently a big trend in Seattle & NYC). Coffee is roasted in house, grown and exported at origin and served with pride at the new Downtown Miami shop. “We can tell any customer exactly where their cup of coffee was grown, when it was roasted and how it made it into his or her cup," says co-owner & coffee grower Cristina Garces.
ECR's menu includes drip coffee, espresso varieties, teas, juices, pastries and whole bean coffees. Other perks? Free parking (with validation), free WiFi and Sunday morning cuppings (the coffee version of a wine tasting).
Eternity Coffee Roasters
117 SE 2 Ave, Miami
- Chefs Aaron Brooks, Dena Marino and Jose Mendin collaborate on a one-night only dinner at Four SeasonsOrlando
- The best spots in Miami to celebrate International Sushi Day
- 3D Printed Candy arrives in Miami on June 1 at Dylan’s Candy Bar
- Coral Gables, Dadeland get anticipated new restaurants
- Beer milkshakes are a 'thing' and they're coming to Wynwood
- Brickell Restaurant Week begins today
- COYO Taco opens in Brickell today
- Celeb chef Michelle Bernstein out at Seagrape
- MiMo's The Federal will close for a week, reopen with new name, concept
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday