The Micro Roast Has Arrived
The micro roast has arrived: Eternity Coffee Roasters opens in Downtown Miami
Eternity Coffee Roasters
117 SE 2 Ave, Miami
Miami's micro roast has arrived. Eternity Coffee Roasters bills itself as Miami's first local coffee roastery & coffee house (apparently a big trend in Seattle & NYC). Coffee is roasted in house, grown and exported at origin and served with pride at the new Downtown Miami shop. “We can tell any customer exactly where their cup of coffee was grown, when it was roasted and how it made it into his or her cup," says co-owner & coffee grower Cristina Garces.
ECR's menu includes drip coffee, espresso varieties, teas, juices, pastries and whole bean coffees. Other perks? Free parking (with validation), free WiFi and Sunday morning cuppings (the coffee version of a wine tasting).
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo
- Joël Robuchon to open three restaurants in Miami's Design District
- The List: Finding Miami's best food with Quality Meats' Craig Koketsu
- Crust Pizza evolves into Crust Restaurant, opening this month in Miami
- 'Top Chef' alum Spike Mendelsohn to open Sunny's at The Hall hotel in South Beach
- The List: Miami's 10 best bites with chef Diego Oka of La Mar
- Porfirio's closes in South Beach, Señor Frog's opening delayed
- NYC's Sullivan Street Bakery to open in Miami
- The Fed in Miami brings back Crawdaddy Wednesdays