The Micro Roast Has Arrived
The micro roast has arrived: Eternity Coffee Roasters opens in Downtown Miami
Eternity Coffee Roasters
117 SE 2 Ave, Miami
Miami's micro roast has arrived. Eternity Coffee Roasters bills itself as Miami's first local coffee roastery & coffee house (apparently a big trend in Seattle & NYC). Coffee is roasted in house, grown and exported at origin and served with pride at the new Downtown Miami shop. “We can tell any customer exactly where their cup of coffee was grown, when it was roasted and how it made it into his or her cup," says co-owner & coffee grower Cristina Garces.
ECR's menu includes drip coffee, espresso varieties, teas, juices, pastries and whole bean coffees. Other perks? Free parking (with validation), free WiFi and Sunday morning cuppings (the coffee version of a wine tasting).
- New chef, hot-stone concept at Seasalt & Pepper
- NY-based Quality Meats to open Miami Beach steakhouse
- Miami's rising culinary stars: 30 Under 30
- Michelle Bernstein to pop up at Art Basel 2014
- The List: Rocco's Tacos' Rocco Mangel
- For Michael Mina's ninja-chef, freaking out is not an option
- Thanksgiving 2014: South Florida Dining Guide
- Chef Brad Kilgore to open Alter restaurant in Wynwood
- Secretive "Dîner en Blanc" coming in December
- SooWoo to sling late-night noodles, weekend dim sum in South Beach