The Micro Roast Has Arrived
The micro roast has arrived: Eternity Coffee Roasters opens in Downtown Miami
Eternity Coffee Roasters
117 SE 2 Ave, Miami
Miami's micro roast has arrived. Eternity Coffee Roasters bills itself as Miami's first local coffee roastery & coffee house (apparently a big trend in Seattle & NYC). Coffee is roasted in house, grown and exported at origin and served with pride at the new Downtown Miami shop. “We can tell any customer exactly where their cup of coffee was grown, when it was roasted and how it made it into his or her cup," says co-owner & coffee grower Cristina Garces.
ECR's menu includes drip coffee, espresso varieties, teas, juices, pastries and whole bean coffees. Other perks? Free parking (with validation), free WiFi and Sunday morning cuppings (the coffee version of a wine tasting).
- Sugarcane hosts Santa Teresa rum dinner April 30
- Eating House hosts annual 4:20 dinner Sunday, April 20
- Tongue & Cheek celebrates its first anniversary with $2 sliders, $4 cocktails and free ice cream
- Egg hunts, cooking class, Frozen screening & Munchkin Fun's 10 other fun things to do this week
- Traymore entices with seafood stew, 40 gins and a gleaming white dining room at the new Metropolitan Miami by COMO hotel
- Mondrian debuts "Dig in" brunch Saturday, April 12
- PB Fish pops up at PB Steak
- Jimmy'z Kitchen Pinecrest debuts weekend brunch April 5
- Devon hosts Stag’s Leap’s wine dinner April 16
- Eat al fresco at the final Giralda under the Stars of the season