The Micro Roast Has Arrived
The micro roast has arrived: Eternity Coffee Roasters opens in Downtown Miami
Eternity Coffee Roasters
117 SE 2 Ave, Miami
Miami's micro roast has arrived. Eternity Coffee Roasters bills itself as Miami's first local coffee roastery & coffee house (apparently a big trend in Seattle & NYC). Coffee is roasted in house, grown and exported at origin and served with pride at the new Downtown Miami shop. “We can tell any customer exactly where their cup of coffee was grown, when it was roasted and how it made it into his or her cup," says co-owner & coffee grower Cristina Garces.
ECR's menu includes drip coffee, espresso varieties, teas, juices, pastries and whole bean coffees. Other perks? Free parking (with validation), free WiFi and Sunday morning cuppings (the coffee version of a wine tasting).
- Brickell and Miami's Design District are getting new Italian restaurants
- Las Olas gets a new Italian restaurant
- Sip with the experts at La Cave d'Azur's weekly wine tasting
- Feast on a 2lb lobster at Morton's Aug 22
- 7 Peruvian seafood restaurants in Miami to try now
- What's the Best? 5 Cool Ice Cream Shops
- Struggling Lorenzo calls it quits in Miami Beach
- Blackbrick Chinese: A 2014 Best New Restaurant
- Oak Tavern debuts food & wine pairing and late-night pizza menus
- Miami restaurant updates: Ins, Outs and Almosts