The Micro Roast Has Arrived
The micro roast has arrived: Eternity Coffee Roasters opens in Downtown Miami
Eternity Coffee Roasters
117 SE 2 Ave, Miami
Miami's micro roast has arrived. Eternity Coffee Roasters bills itself as Miami's first local coffee roastery & coffee house (apparently a big trend in Seattle & NYC). Coffee is roasted in house, grown and exported at origin and served with pride at the new Downtown Miami shop. “We can tell any customer exactly where their cup of coffee was grown, when it was roasted and how it made it into his or her cup," says co-owner & coffee grower Cristina Garces.
ECR's menu includes drip coffee, espresso varieties, teas, juices, pastries and whole bean coffees. Other perks? Free parking (with validation), free WiFi and Sunday morning cuppings (the coffee version of a wine tasting).
- Kouzina adds Greek influence to the Design District
- RA Sushi hosts Nicky's Week fundraiser
- Eat well & do good May 18 at Temaris
- Support Boston victims at a Meat Market cocktail dinner
- Join Essensia for a May 22 garden party
- Icebox Cafe opens in Sunset Harbor
- Feast on an "epic" seven-course meal at Tongue & Cheek May 20
- Eat, drink & mingle with Dave Barry May 16
- Toast American Craft Beer Week
- The Dutch launches $33 lunch menu