The Micro Roast Has Arrived
The micro roast has arrived: Eternity Coffee Roasters opens in Downtown Miami
Eternity Coffee Roasters
117 SE 2 Ave, Miami
Miami's micro roast has arrived. Eternity Coffee Roasters bills itself as Miami's first local coffee roastery & coffee house (apparently a big trend in Seattle & NYC). Coffee is roasted in house, grown and exported at origin and served with pride at the new Downtown Miami shop. “We can tell any customer exactly where their cup of coffee was grown, when it was roasted and how it made it into his or her cup," says co-owner & coffee grower Cristina Garces.
ECR's menu includes drip coffee, espresso varieties, teas, juices, pastries and whole bean coffees. Other perks? Free parking (with validation), free WiFi and Sunday morning cuppings (the coffee version of a wine tasting).
- Cecconi’s Miami Beach debuts a “4 to 7” happy hour Tuesday-Saturday
- Grille 401 debuts sushi & sake bar on Las Olas
- Celebrate Villa Azur's second anniversary March 8
- Les Dames d’Escoffier host annual brunch March 9
- Cafe Prima Pasta carb loads for National Ravioli Day March 20
- Chocolate, cigars, craft beer & "fine food" take over Pinecrest Gardens March 8-9
- Earl's Kitchen + Bar opens in Dadeland March 12
- Dade & Broward spring restaurant openings
- Rok:Brgr & Sixpoint Brewery host beer dinner March 5
- Biscayne Tavern hosts Cigar City Brewery dinner March 11