The Micro Roast Has Arrived
The micro roast has arrived: Eternity Coffee Roasters opens in Downtown Miami
Miami's micro roast has arrived. Eternity Coffee Roasters bills itself as Miami's first local coffee roastery & coffee house (apparently a big trend in Seattle & NYC). Coffee is roasted in house, grown and exported at origin and served with pride at the new Downtown Miami shop. “We can tell any customer exactly where their cup of coffee was grown, when it was roasted and how it made it into his or her cup," says co-owner & coffee grower Cristina Garces.
ECR's menu includes drip coffee, espresso varieties, teas, juices, pastries and whole bean coffees. Other perks? Free parking (with validation), free WiFi and Sunday morning cuppings (the coffee version of a wine tasting).
Eternity Coffee Roasters
117 SE 2 Ave, Miami
- This man loves burgers so much he built a museum to them
- Their restaurants will be neighbors – so these top chefs cooked for each other
- Why ‘Top Chef’ brothers are opening their first restaurant together in Miami
- A Miami Book Fair event for 'Top Chef' fans, book lovers
- Forget cooking: Here's where to eat out for Thanksgiving
- Mignonette oyster dinner features Miami Book Fair author Rowan Jacobsen
- These food celebs, authors are coming to Miami this week
- Miami's favorite al fresco dining spots, according to Yelp
- Wiener (not the politician) gets spotlight at Wiener Bash
- Bands, drinks and Chipotle at Bayfront Park