Michy’s Miami Beach Pop Up & Garden Café by Michelle Bernstein launching for Art Basel
Bernstein is an official Art Basel catering partner
Miami Beach Botanical Gardens
200 Convention Center Dr.
As we mentioned previously, Michelle Bernstein is getting into the Art Basel bacchanal with two different dining concepts---Michy's Miami Beach Pop Up and Garden Cafe by Michelle Bernstein, both launching the week of December 2, just in time to feed the throngs of arty interlopers. Michy's Miami Beach Pop Up will be located in the Miami Beach Botanical Gardens, 200 Convention Center Dr., seating just 100 per night and offering a "four-course experiential menu . . . [that] will reflect the same kindred spirit as her Biscayne gem." Menu is $135 per person not including tax and tip, with an option to add on a $55 wine pairing. There will only be two seatings at 6:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday. Advanced tickets are required and available at michysmiami.com or by calling 305-759-2001. Inspired by Crumb on Parchment, Garden Cafe, located also within the Botanical Gardens, will offer comfort food faves, sandwiches, soups and baked goods. Oh, and stone crab too. This one will be open Sunday through Tuesday from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m., Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Thursday through Saturday from 10 a.m. until 8 p.m. Unlike the other place, no reservations are required to eat here.
- Tobacco Road goes adrift: A Miamian's lament of historic bar's corporate partnership
- Pascal Oudin's Brasserie Central opening soon at Merrick Park
- From 1826 to 50 Eggs: Danny Grant to helm 'two new concepts' for John Kunkel's growing culinary empire
- Exclusive! Top Chef Masters' Patricia Yeo is Khong River House's new executive chef
- Japanese speakeasy BLK Orchid opening at Townhouse Hotel Oct. 17
- Coyo Taco Wynwood opening mid November
- Kris Wessel's A.I.R. near Lincoln Road closing after less than 2 months
- Miami Smokers opening retail shop & deli in Little Havana
- Chef Jeremiah's swinesational P.I.G. 5 lineup announced!
- Tickets now on sale for LUCKYRICE Festival's 5th Anniversary by Bombay Sapphire East and hosted by Masaharu Morimoto