Michy’s Miami Beach Pop Up & Garden Café by Michelle Bernstein launching for Art Basel
Bernstein is an official Art Basel catering partner
As we mentioned previously, Michelle Bernstein is getting into the Art Basel bacchanal with two different dining concepts---Michy's Miami Beach Pop Up and Garden Cafe by Michelle Bernstein, both launching the week of December 2, just in time to feed the throngs of arty interlopers. Michy's Miami Beach Pop Up will be located in the Miami Beach Botanical Gardens, 200 Convention Center Dr., seating just 100 per night and offering a "four-course experiential menu . . . [that] will reflect the same kindred spirit as her Biscayne gem." Menu is $135 per person not including tax and tip, with an option to add on a $55 wine pairing. There will only be two seatings at 6:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday. Advanced tickets are required and available at michysmiami.com or by calling 305-759-2001. Inspired by Crumb on Parchment, Garden Cafe, located also within the Botanical Gardens, will offer comfort food faves, sandwiches, soups and baked goods. Oh, and stone crab too. This one will be open Sunday through Tuesday from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m., Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Thursday through Saturday from 10 a.m. until 8 p.m. Unlike the other place, no reservations are required to eat here.
Miami Beach Botanical Gardens
200 Convention Center Dr.
- New at Townhouse: K Ramen. Burger. Beer. Plus rooftop "destination" The Cape
- COYO Taco's Scott Linquist opens OLLA Nov. 28 on Lincoln Road
- Bazaar Mar by José Andrés at SLS Brickell open for biz Nov. 22
- My Ceviche opening 6th outpost later this month at The Shops at Midtown
- Is Jack Nicholson an investor in a soon-to-open Miami restaurant?
- Michael Schwartz's Fi'lia opens in Brickell next week
- Brazil's 24/7 French bistro Paris 6 opening October 24 on Miami Beach
- Mignonette opening second location in ex-Gourmet Diner space on Biscayne
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress
- Soyka's second act: Miami restaurateur to open first restaurant in 15 years