Michy’s Miami Beach Pop Up & Garden Café by Michelle Bernstein launching for Art Basel
Bernstein is an official Art Basel catering partner
Miami Beach Botanical Gardens
200 Convention Center Dr.
As we mentioned previously, Michelle Bernstein is getting into the Art Basel bacchanal with two different dining concepts---Michy's Miami Beach Pop Up and Garden Cafe by Michelle Bernstein, both launching the week of December 2, just in time to feed the throngs of arty interlopers. Michy's Miami Beach Pop Up will be located in the Miami Beach Botanical Gardens, 200 Convention Center Dr., seating just 100 per night and offering a "four-course experiential menu . . . [that] will reflect the same kindred spirit as her Biscayne gem." Menu is $135 per person not including tax and tip, with an option to add on a $55 wine pairing. There will only be two seatings at 6:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday. Advanced tickets are required and available at michysmiami.com or by calling 305-759-2001. Inspired by Crumb on Parchment, Garden Cafe, located also within the Botanical Gardens, will offer comfort food faves, sandwiches, soups and baked goods. Oh, and stone crab too. This one will be open Sunday through Tuesday from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m., Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Thursday through Saturday from 10 a.m. until 8 p.m. Unlike the other place, no reservations are required to eat here.
- High end Kaori by Walter Martino opening in Brickell area February 23
- Juvia's Japanese sibling Sushi Garage opens in Miami's Sunset Harbor 'hood
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"
- Food Network UK star Andy Bates brings "refined British pub food" to A&E District with 3-day pop up
- Blair Wilson, Mike Isabella, Jennifer Carroll, George Pagnois headline Surfcomber food fest
- The Bridge Cocktail Bar's December takeover of The Local Craft Food & Drink
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant