Michy’s Miami Beach Pop Up & Garden Café by Michelle Bernstein launching for Art Basel
Bernstein is an official Art Basel catering partner
Miami Beach Botanical Gardens
200 Convention Center Dr.
As we mentioned previously, Michelle Bernstein is getting into the Art Basel bacchanal with two different dining concepts---Michy's Miami Beach Pop Up and Garden Cafe by Michelle Bernstein, both launching the week of December 2, just in time to feed the throngs of arty interlopers. Michy's Miami Beach Pop Up will be located in the Miami Beach Botanical Gardens, 200 Convention Center Dr., seating just 100 per night and offering a "four-course experiential menu . . . [that] will reflect the same kindred spirit as her Biscayne gem." Menu is $135 per person not including tax and tip, with an option to add on a $55 wine pairing. There will only be two seatings at 6:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday. Advanced tickets are required and available at michysmiami.com or by calling 305-759-2001. Inspired by Crumb on Parchment, Garden Cafe, located also within the Botanical Gardens, will offer comfort food faves, sandwiches, soups and baked goods. Oh, and stone crab too. This one will be open Sunday through Tuesday from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m., Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Thursday through Saturday from 10 a.m. until 8 p.m. Unlike the other place, no reservations are required to eat here.
- Ex Preservation chef Ryan Harrison heads up Giorgio Rapicavoli's Taperia Raca; menu here>>
- Tommy Hilfiger is buying, redoing The Raleigh; no comment from Michael Schwartz on restaurant's fate
- Carla Pellegrino's Touché Rooftop Lounge & Restaurant opening April 3
- The Villa by Barton G relaunches restaurant as Il Sole
- Java junkies! Tell us about your incurable coffee addiction & win a Keurig Special Edition Brewing System
- Bâoli does Omakase
- Hot sauce, happy hour & pinatas with free stuff at Huahua's Taqueria
- Locals, legends in the galley at SOBEWFF's Ocean Liner Dinner at The Wolfsonian
- Matt Ratcliffe, ex BLT Steak chef de cuisine, heads to Palm Beach as Buccan & Imoto execu chef
- Newly crowned Prince of Porc, Pubbelly's Jose Mendin, giving away free food Feb 20