Michy’s Miami Beach Pop Up & Garden Café by Michelle Bernstein launching for Art Basel
Bernstein is an official Art Basel catering partner
Miami Beach Botanical Gardens
200 Convention Center Dr.
As we mentioned previously, Michelle Bernstein is getting into the Art Basel bacchanal with two different dining concepts---Michy's Miami Beach Pop Up and Garden Cafe by Michelle Bernstein, both launching the week of December 2, just in time to feed the throngs of arty interlopers. Michy's Miami Beach Pop Up will be located in the Miami Beach Botanical Gardens, 200 Convention Center Dr., seating just 100 per night and offering a "four-course experiential menu . . . [that] will reflect the same kindred spirit as her Biscayne gem." Menu is $135 per person not including tax and tip, with an option to add on a $55 wine pairing. There will only be two seatings at 6:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday. Advanced tickets are required and available at michysmiami.com or by calling 305-759-2001. Inspired by Crumb on Parchment, Garden Cafe, located also within the Botanical Gardens, will offer comfort food faves, sandwiches, soups and baked goods. Oh, and stone crab too. This one will be open Sunday through Tuesday from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m., Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Thursday through Saturday from 10 a.m. until 8 p.m. Unlike the other place, no reservations are required to eat here.
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai