Michelle Obama photobombs Heat players
With help from LeBron James and Chris Bosh, for her new public service announcement for her anti-obesity "Let's Move" campaign
Is Michelle Obama the coolest first lady ever? She's up there.
The newly minted 50 year old showed that she can not only keep up with the president of the United States, but star basketball players as well.
In a new public service announcement for her anti obesity "Let's Move" campaign, we see Heat Coach Erik Spoelstra interviewing Dwyane Wade and Ray Allen at The White House about how eating good food makes you a better athlete, etc.
In the middle of the interview, we witness photobombs from LeBron James holding a mini basketball hoop (which Mrs. Obama dunks heartily); FLOTUS eating an apple; and Chris Bosh, who exhibits how key it is to stay hydrated with a glass of water.
All the NBA champs are then seen hanging out just munching on fruit with Michelle to end the clip. Classic? You could say that.
Click above for a good laugh (and maybe a nutrition tip or two).
President Barack Obama welcomed the entire team to the D.C. last Tuesday to honor last season's championship.
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
- Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home
- Boca Raton sixth-grader has dog shampoo in Oscars bag