Michelle Obama photobombs Heat players
With help from LeBron James and Chris Bosh, for her new public service announcement for her anti-obesity "Let's Move" campaign
Is Michelle Obama the coolest first lady ever? She's up there.
The newly minted 50 year old showed that she can not only keep up with the president of the United States, but star basketball players as well.
In a new public service announcement for her anti obesity "Let's Move" campaign, we see Heat Coach Erik Spoelstra interviewing Dwyane Wade and Ray Allen at The White House about how eating good food makes you a better athlete, etc.
In the middle of the interview, we witness photobombs from LeBron James holding a mini basketball hoop (which Mrs. Obama dunks heartily); FLOTUS eating an apple; and Chris Bosh, who exhibits how key it is to stay hydrated with a glass of water.
All the NBA champs are then seen hanging out just munching on fruit with Michelle to end the clip. Classic? You could say that.
Click above for a good laugh (and maybe a nutrition tip or two).
President Barack Obama welcomed the entire team to the D.C. last Tuesday to honor last season's championship.
On Our Radar
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity