Michelle Bernstein to open restaurant in new Thompson Miami Beach Hotel
The yet-unnamed restaurant is coming this year to 4041 Collins Ave.
This just in: James Beard Award-winning chef Michelle Bernstein (Michy's, Crumb on Parchment) will open a restaurant later this year in the new Thompson Miami Beach Hotel at 4041 Collins Ave.
Bernstein's yet-unnamed restaurant is part of a $75 million renovation to turn the former Crown Miami Beach Apartments into a 380-room Thompson hotel. Her main restaurant will seat 267 people, and Bernstein also will consult on food-and-beverage offerings throughout the hotel.
Bernstein announced this month that she will temporarily close her flagship Michy's Restaurant in late June for several weeks of renovations and to debut a new menu.
Click here for more on the new Thompson hotel and Bernstein's role in it.
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar