Michele’s opens; Duffy’s, Miss Yip plan moves
Michele’s Dining Lounge, 2761 E. Oakland Park Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, offers “upscale dining at neighborhood prices,” with dishes like owner Michele Bonarigo’s signature 22-ounce cowboy steak with shoestring fries, and pan-seared branzino with kalamata olives, teardrop tomatoes, capers and a polenta gateau. It’s open for dinner Tuesday-Sunday; 954-533-1919, www.michelesdl.com.
Miss Yip Chinese Café, which opened a mainland branch not long ago, announced plans to relocate its Miami Beach operations from Meridian Avenue to Lincoln Road, address TBA.
- North Miami bakery to get 'rescued' on TLC show
- Palms Hotel in Miami Beach rolls out Yoga, Spa and Garden Dinner series
- 3 stars for Basil Park's nourishing and satisfying intact cuisine
- Greek eatery Poseidon excels at grilled fish
- Jefe's Original Soul Shack officially open in North Miami
- Tongue & Cheek brings back Kitchen Collab chef series Monday, July 14
- The List: Where a Jean-Georges chef eats in Miami
- Kitchen change-up at Miami's Taperia Raca
- db Bistro brings back dbQ July 8
- Shikany debuts 10-course tasting menu on July 11