Michele’s opens; Duffy’s, Miss Yip plan moves
Michele’s Dining Lounge, 2761 E. Oakland Park Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, offers “upscale dining at neighborhood prices,” with dishes like owner Michele Bonarigo’s signature 22-ounce cowboy steak with shoestring fries, and pan-seared branzino with kalamata olives, teardrop tomatoes, capers and a polenta gateau. It’s open for dinner Tuesday-Sunday; 954-533-1919, www.michelesdl.com.
Miss Yip Chinese Café, which opened a mainland branch not long ago, announced plans to relocate its Miami Beach operations from Meridian Avenue to Lincoln Road, address TBA.
- South Beach sushi pop-up Prey puts invasive species on the menu at 1 Hotel & Homes
- Miami restaurant review: Celeb chef restaurant goes adrift in South Beach
- The List: 10 best Miami foods with Batch Gastropub's Kevin Danilo
- Miami restaurant review: Upper East Side gets a Pinch of creative cooking
- 2 new Coral Gables restaurants opening this week: Trust & Co. and Ichimi
- Worth the drive: Clay Conley opens Grato restaurant in West Palm Beach
- Beaker & Gray is a new date spot in Wynwood
- A Top Chef's 10 favorite foods in Miami
- Former Zuma chef, manager to open KYU restaurant in Wynwood
- Kris Wessel to open barbecue joint in Miami's Little Haiti