Michele’s opens; Duffy’s, Miss Yip plan moves
Michele’s Dining Lounge, 2761 E. Oakland Park Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, offers “upscale dining at neighborhood prices,” with dishes like owner Michele Bonarigo’s signature 22-ounce cowboy steak with shoestring fries, and pan-seared branzino with kalamata olives, teardrop tomatoes, capers and a polenta gateau. It’s open for dinner Tuesday-Sunday; 954-533-1919, www.michelesdl.com.
Miss Yip Chinese Café, which opened a mainland branch not long ago, announced plans to relocate its Miami Beach operations from Meridian Avenue to Lincoln Road, address TBA.
- What's the Best? 5 Great Carpaccios
- Cheen-Huaye Mexican restaurant expands menu, dining room in North Miami
- New-look AltaMare toasts summer with a new happy hour
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- 3.5 stars for The Forge's next generation of excellence in Miami Beach
- Brew in Miami: Belgian beer stars at Bistro BE
- Inside North Beach's Hilton Cabana & L'Echon Brasserie
- Jumbo's closes after 59-year run in Miami's Liberty City
- Ho Wang closes in Surfside; kosher BBQ joint to take its place
- The List: Eating around Miami with Tongue & Cheek's Jamie DeRosa