Michele’s opens; Duffy’s, Miss Yip plan moves
Michele’s Dining Lounge, 2761 E. Oakland Park Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, offers “upscale dining at neighborhood prices,” with dishes like owner Michele Bonarigo’s signature 22-ounce cowboy steak with shoestring fries, and pan-seared branzino with kalamata olives, teardrop tomatoes, capers and a polenta gateau. It’s open for dinner Tuesday-Sunday; 954-533-1919, www.michelesdl.com.
Miss Yip Chinese Café, which opened a mainland branch not long ago, announced plans to relocate its Miami Beach operations from Meridian Avenue to Lincoln Road, address TBA.
- The Miami Spice List: 10 Best Off-the-Beaten-Path Restaurants
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Brew in Miami: Buckets of craft beer at Pubbelly in Miami Beach
- Two stars for Tap 79's affordable and comforting pub fare
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Beer here: Boulevard Brewing expands distribution to Florida
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami
- Temple Kitchen, a shrine to plant-based foods, opens in South Miami