Michele’s opens; Duffy’s, Miss Yip plan moves
Michele’s Dining Lounge, 2761 E. Oakland Park Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, offers “upscale dining at neighborhood prices,” with dishes like owner Michele Bonarigo’s signature 22-ounce cowboy steak with shoestring fries, and pan-seared branzino with kalamata olives, teardrop tomatoes, capers and a polenta gateau. It’s open for dinner Tuesday-Sunday; 954-533-1919, www.michelesdl.com.
Miss Yip Chinese Café, which opened a mainland branch not long ago, announced plans to relocate its Miami Beach operations from Meridian Avenue to Lincoln Road, address TBA.
- Brickell and Miami's Design District are getting new Italian restaurants
- Las Olas gets a new Italian restaurant
- Sip with the experts at La Cave d'Azur's weekly wine tasting
- Feast on a 2lb lobster at Morton's Aug 22
- 7 Peruvian seafood restaurants in Miami to try now
- What's the Best? 5 Cool Ice Cream Shops
- Southern Swank Kitchen in Davie does Southern fare right
- The Miami Spice List: 10 Best Hotel Restaurants
- Brew in Miami: The secret behind one-off beers
- Struggling Lorenzo calls it quits in Miami Beach