Michael Jordan's wife expecting
Basketball legend Michael Jordan is getting another mini me with wife, model Yvette Prieto. Somehow we think the 50 year old will be able to keep up with his little girl or boy.
The couple met in 2008 in a Miami dive bar (yes! still trying to find out which one), dated for a few years and married last April at a ceremony at Bears Club in Jupiter, where Jordan has a home.
He has three grown kids with ex-wife Juanita Vanoy, who famously made out in the financial department after the split.
On Our Radar
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on