Michael Jordan's wife expecting
Basketball legend Michael Jordan is getting another mini me with wife, model Yvette Prieto. Somehow we think the 50 year old will be able to keep up with his little girl or boy.
The couple met in 2008 in a Miami dive bar (yes! still trying to find out which one), dated for a few years and married last April at a ceremony at Bears Club in Jupiter, where Jordan has a home.
He has three grown kids with ex-wife Juanita Vanoy, who famously made out in the financial department after the split.
On Our Radar
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami
- How to keep getting Miami.com on Facebook
- Pokemon Go Invades Miami and here’s our cheat sheet