Michael Jordan's wife expecting
Basketball legend Michael Jordan is getting another mini me with wife, model Yvette Prieto. Somehow we think the 50 year old will be able to keep up with his little girl or boy.
The couple met in 2008 in a Miami dive bar (yes! still trying to find out which one), dated for a few years and married last April at a ceremony at Bears Club in Jupiter, where Jordan has a home.
He has three grown kids with ex-wife Juanita Vanoy, who famously made out in the financial department after the split.
On Our Radar
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz
- Sting to play The Fillmore