Michael Jordan weds in style
In Palm Beach
NBA legend and underwear pitchman Michael Jordan took Miami Cuban-American former model Yvette Prieto to be his second lawful and wedded wife Saturday afternoon in Palm Beach. Jordan, 50, and Prieto, 35, were married before about 500 guests at the Bethesda-by-the-Sea Episcopal Church, a massive Gothic revival building in the heart of the ritzy island. Among the dozens of relatives, friends and business associates of Jordan’s were other aging basketball stars, including former New York Knicks big man Patrick Ewing and former Chicago Bulls Scottie Pippen, Ron Harper and Toni Kukoc as well as NBA TV announcer Ahmad Rashad.
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love