Michael Jordan weds in style
In Palm Beach
NBA legend and underwear pitchman Michael Jordan took Miami Cuban-American former model Yvette Prieto to be his second lawful and wedded wife Saturday afternoon in Palm Beach. Jordan, 50, and Prieto, 35, were married before about 500 guests at the Bethesda-by-the-Sea Episcopal Church, a massive Gothic revival building in the heart of the ritzy island. Among the dozens of relatives, friends and business associates of Jordan’s were other aging basketball stars, including former New York Knicks big man Patrick Ewing and former Chicago Bulls Scottie Pippen, Ron Harper and Toni Kukoc as well as NBA TV announcer Ahmad Rashad.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges