Michael Jacobs launches Sliders pop up at the Hidden Kitchen
Bite into a new burger beginning Nov 10
Feast on bite-sized deliciousness as Michael Jacobs launches Sliders pop up at the Hidden Kitchen. The temporary restaurant in the Miami Beach Imperial House condo bldg (5255 Collins Ave) features "tiny tastes" of lunch, dinner and brunch. The rotating chalkboard menu will feature 6-12 creations including shrimp po boys, Colombian-inspired mini hot dogs, eggplant parmesan, yin & yang hummus, duck & waffles and potato latkes. Guest chefs will also contribute to the menu, including Kris Wessel, Jose Mendin and Maude Eaton & Sara Liss. Sliders is open beginning Nov 10 Mon-Friday from 11:30am-2pm, Mon-Sat 5:30-11pm and Sat-Sun 11am-4pm.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo