Michael Jacobs launches Sliders pop up at the Hidden Kitchen
Bite into a new burger beginning Nov 10
Feast on bite-sized deliciousness as Michael Jacobs launches Sliders pop up at the Hidden Kitchen. The temporary restaurant in the Miami Beach Imperial House condo bldg (5255 Collins Ave) features "tiny tastes" of lunch, dinner and brunch. The rotating chalkboard menu will feature 6-12 creations including shrimp po boys, Colombian-inspired mini hot dogs, eggplant parmesan, yin & yang hummus, duck & waffles and potato latkes. Guest chefs will also contribute to the menu, including Kris Wessel, Jose Mendin and Maude Eaton & Sara Liss. Sliders is open beginning Nov 10 Mon-Friday from 11:30am-2pm, Mon-Sat 5:30-11pm and Sat-Sun 11am-4pm.
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?