Michael Jacobs launches Sliders pop up at the Hidden Kitchen
Bite into a new burger beginning Nov 10
Feast on bite-sized deliciousness as Michael Jacobs launches Sliders pop up at the Hidden Kitchen. The temporary restaurant in the Miami Beach Imperial House condo bldg (5255 Collins Ave) features "tiny tastes" of lunch, dinner and brunch. The rotating chalkboard menu will feature 6-12 creations including shrimp po boys, Colombian-inspired mini hot dogs, eggplant parmesan, yin & yang hummus, duck & waffles and potato latkes. Guest chefs will also contribute to the menu, including Kris Wessel, Jose Mendin and Maude Eaton & Sara Liss. Sliders is open beginning Nov 10 Mon-Friday from 11:30am-2pm, Mon-Sat 5:30-11pm and Sat-Sun 11am-4pm.
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen
- Christmas and NYE 2014: A Holiday Dining Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura
- New restaurants add to Doral's food options