Michael Jacobs launches Sliders pop up at the Hidden Kitchen
Bite into a new burger beginning Nov 10
Feast on bite-sized deliciousness as Michael Jacobs launches Sliders pop up at the Hidden Kitchen. The temporary restaurant in the Miami Beach Imperial House condo bldg (5255 Collins Ave) features "tiny tastes" of lunch, dinner and brunch. The rotating chalkboard menu will feature 6-12 creations including shrimp po boys, Colombian-inspired mini hot dogs, eggplant parmesan, yin & yang hummus, duck & waffles and potato latkes. Guest chefs will also contribute to the menu, including Kris Wessel, Jose Mendin and Maude Eaton & Sara Liss. Sliders is open beginning Nov 10 Mon-Friday from 11:30am-2pm, Mon-Sat 5:30-11pm and Sat-Sun 11am-4pm.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida