Michael Jacobs launches Sliders pop up at the Hidden Kitchen
Bite into a new burger beginning Nov 10
Feast on bite-sized deliciousness as Michael Jacobs launches Sliders pop up at the Hidden Kitchen. The temporary restaurant in the Miami Beach Imperial House condo bldg (5255 Collins Ave) features "tiny tastes" of lunch, dinner and brunch. The rotating chalkboard menu will feature 6-12 creations including shrimp po boys, Colombian-inspired mini hot dogs, eggplant parmesan, yin & yang hummus, duck & waffles and potato latkes. Guest chefs will also contribute to the menu, including Kris Wessel, Jose Mendin and Maude Eaton & Sara Liss. Sliders is open beginning Nov 10 Mon-Friday from 11:30am-2pm, Mon-Sat 5:30-11pm and Sat-Sun 11am-4pm.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami