Michael Ealy at Macy's underwear department
Consider this RSVP a resounding yes! You may want to leave whatever daily duties you have early to avoid traffic at all costs Tuesday. Because Think Like A Man Too actor Michael Ealy is going to be at Macy’s Aventura right around rush hour, at 5:30 p.m. Where? In the underwear section, naturally. Look for the Papi brand. The first 125 customers to make a skivvies purchase of $35 or more the day of the event will be able to get a coveted selfie with Ealy. First floor. While supplies last.
Later that evening, Ealy (Barbershop, About Last Night) will walk the red carpet at Regal South Beach for the premiere of Think Like A Man Too, along with costar LaLa Anthony. The film opens in theaters June 20. Oh, and in case you were wondering, he’ll be fully dressed at both events. Bummer.
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails