Michael Ealy at Macy's underwear department
Consider this RSVP a resounding yes! You may want to leave whatever daily duties you have early to avoid traffic at all costs Tuesday. Because Think Like A Man Too actor Michael Ealy is going to be at Macy’s Aventura right around rush hour, at 5:30 p.m. Where? In the underwear section, naturally. Look for the Papi brand. The first 125 customers to make a skivvies purchase of $35 or more the day of the event will be able to get a coveted selfie with Ealy. First floor. While supplies last.
Later that evening, Ealy (Barbershop, About Last Night) will walk the red carpet at Regal South Beach for the premiere of Think Like A Man Too, along with costar LaLa Anthony. The film opens in theaters June 20. Oh, and in case you were wondering, he’ll be fully dressed at both events. Bummer.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges