Michael Ealy at Macy's underwear department
Consider this RSVP a resounding yes! You may want to leave whatever daily duties you have early to avoid traffic at all costs Tuesday. Because Think Like A Man Too actor Michael Ealy is going to be at Macy’s Aventura right around rush hour, at 5:30 p.m. Where? In the underwear section, naturally. Look for the Papi brand. The first 125 customers to make a skivvies purchase of $35 or more the day of the event will be able to get a coveted selfie with Ealy. First floor. While supplies last.
Later that evening, Ealy (Barbershop, About Last Night) will walk the red carpet at Regal South Beach for the premiere of Think Like A Man Too, along with costar LaLa Anthony. The film opens in theaters June 20. Oh, and in case you were wondering, he’ll be fully dressed at both events. Bummer.
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'