Michael Ealy at Macy's underwear department
Consider this RSVP a resounding yes! You may want to leave whatever daily duties you have early to avoid traffic at all costs Tuesday. Because Think Like A Man Too actor Michael Ealy is going to be at Macy’s Aventura right around rush hour, at 5:30 p.m. Where? In the underwear section, naturally. Look for the Papi brand. The first 125 customers to make a skivvies purchase of $35 or more the day of the event will be able to get a coveted selfie with Ealy. First floor. While supplies last.
Later that evening, Ealy (Barbershop, About Last Night) will walk the red carpet at Regal South Beach for the premiere of Think Like A Man Too, along with costar LaLa Anthony. The film opens in theaters June 20. Oh, and in case you were wondering, he’ll be fully dressed at both events. Bummer.
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision