Michael Caine celebrates 40th wedding anniversary
With wife Shakira
Erstwhile Miami Beach resident, actor Michael Caine was seen twice last week at Juvia, where he had dinner with a party of four and had lunch with a male friend. Caine and his daughter Natasha were also seen getting beautified at newly relocated Lincoln Road beauty mainstay Brownes Merchants & Trading Co. at 1688 Jefferson Ave. On Tuesday night, the lauded British actor and his wife Shakira celebrated forty years of marriage at Prime 112. Joining the couple was a large group of around 15 people that included their daughter Natasha, Joan Collins and her husband Percy Gibson. Representing (separately) the athlete contingency at the steakhouse that night were Warren Sapp and Gary Sheffield.
A source told Page Six that "Michael looked elated to be celebrating 40 years with his beautiful wife."
The paper says they met after Caine saw Shakira in a TV ad and tracked her down.
On Our Radar
- Score tickets for concert at Microsoft store opening
- Will and Jaden Smith get photobombed at Heat game
- Luis Fonsi is engaged to model Agueda López
- Wendy Williams giving out advice at Books and Books
- Kris Humphries swarmed by fans in Miami Beach
- New Disney store to open at Bayside Marketplace
- Cat Daddy Jackson Galaxy coming to Books and Books
- Michael Schwartz goes family style at The Raleigh
- Bryan Adams to perform at Olympia Theater
- Will and Jaden Smith to appear on red carpet