Michael Caine celebrates 40th wedding anniversary
With wife Shakira
Erstwhile Miami Beach resident, actor Michael Caine was seen twice last week at Juvia, where he had dinner with a party of four and had lunch with a male friend. Caine and his daughter Natasha were also seen getting beautified at newly relocated Lincoln Road beauty mainstay Brownes Merchants & Trading Co. at 1688 Jefferson Ave. On Tuesday night, the lauded British actor and his wife Shakira celebrated forty years of marriage at Prime 112. Joining the couple was a large group of around 15 people that included their daughter Natasha, Joan Collins and her husband Percy Gibson. Representing (separately) the athlete contingency at the steakhouse that night were Warren Sapp and Gary Sheffield.
A source told Page Six that "Michael looked elated to be celebrating 40 years with his beautiful wife."
The paper says they met after Caine saw Shakira in a TV ad and tracked her down.
On Our Radar
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall