Michael Caine celebrates 40th wedding anniversary
With wife Shakira
Erstwhile Miami Beach resident, actor Michael Caine was seen twice last week at Juvia, where he had dinner with a party of four and had lunch with a male friend. Caine and his daughter Natasha were also seen getting beautified at newly relocated Lincoln Road beauty mainstay Brownes Merchants & Trading Co. at 1688 Jefferson Ave. On Tuesday night, the lauded British actor and his wife Shakira celebrated forty years of marriage at Prime 112. Joining the couple was a large group of around 15 people that included their daughter Natasha, Joan Collins and her husband Percy Gibson. Representing (separately) the athlete contingency at the steakhouse that night were Warren Sapp and Gary Sheffield.
A source told Page Six that "Michael looked elated to be celebrating 40 years with his beautiful wife."
The paper says they met after Caine saw Shakira in a TV ad and tracked her down.
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love