Michael Caine celebrates 40th wedding anniversary
With wife Shakira
Erstwhile Miami Beach resident, actor Michael Caine was seen twice last week at Juvia, where he had dinner with a party of four and had lunch with a male friend. Caine and his daughter Natasha were also seen getting beautified at newly relocated Lincoln Road beauty mainstay Brownes Merchants & Trading Co. at 1688 Jefferson Ave. On Tuesday night, the lauded British actor and his wife Shakira celebrated forty years of marriage at Prime 112. Joining the couple was a large group of around 15 people that included their daughter Natasha, Joan Collins and her husband Percy Gibson. Representing (separately) the athlete contingency at the steakhouse that night were Warren Sapp and Gary Sheffield.
A source told Page Six that "Michael looked elated to be celebrating 40 years with his beautiful wife."
The paper says they met after Caine saw Shakira in a TV ad and tracked her down.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges