Michael Buble and wife living it up at Baoli
Michael Bublé and wife Luisana Lopilato had dinner Wednesday at Bâoli in South Beach, where, says our spy, “they ordered half of the menu to try everything.” The crooner also ordered a bottle of Cristal champagne, which only he drank. They arrived at 8:30 p.m. and left around 1 a.m. Lopilato, several months pregnant with a baby boy, wanted to go back to the hotel to put on a dress and return to the restaurant to dance, which, amazingly, they did. Attending a private function Tuesday on the Betsy Hotel’s roof deck, rumored 2016 Presidential candidate Jeb Bush was seen enjoying views and the food from the hotel’s restaurant, BLT Steak. Lil Jon was seen hosting a group of local Miami DJs, including DJ Konflict for a special Tequila Don Julio dinner Thursday at Hakkasan to kick off Ultra Music Festival.
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market