Michael Buble and wife living it up at Baoli
Michael Bublé and wife Luisana Lopilato had dinner Wednesday at Bâoli in South Beach, where, says our spy, “they ordered half of the menu to try everything.” The crooner also ordered a bottle of Cristal champagne, which only he drank. They arrived at 8:30 p.m. and left around 1 a.m. Lopilato, several months pregnant with a baby boy, wanted to go back to the hotel to put on a dress and return to the restaurant to dance, which, amazingly, they did. Attending a private function Tuesday on the Betsy Hotel’s roof deck, rumored 2016 Presidential candidate Jeb Bush was seen enjoying views and the food from the hotel’s restaurant, BLT Steak. Lil Jon was seen hosting a group of local Miami DJs, including DJ Konflict for a special Tequila Don Julio dinner Thursday at Hakkasan to kick off Ultra Music Festival.
On Our Radar
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert