Michael Buble and wife living it up at Baoli
Michael Bublé and wife Luisana Lopilato had dinner Wednesday at Bâoli in South Beach, where, says our spy, “they ordered half of the menu to try everything.” The crooner also ordered a bottle of Cristal champagne, which only he drank. They arrived at 8:30 p.m. and left around 1 a.m. Lopilato, several months pregnant with a baby boy, wanted to go back to the hotel to put on a dress and return to the restaurant to dance, which, amazingly, they did. Attending a private function Tuesday on the Betsy Hotel’s roof deck, rumored 2016 Presidential candidate Jeb Bush was seen enjoying views and the food from the hotel’s restaurant, BLT Steak. Lil Jon was seen hosting a group of local Miami DJs, including DJ Konflict for a special Tequila Don Julio dinner Thursday at Hakkasan to kick off Ultra Music Festival.
On Our Radar
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show