Michael Buble and wife living it up at Baoli
Michael Bublé and wife Luisana Lopilato had dinner Wednesday at Bâoli in South Beach, where, says our spy, “they ordered half of the menu to try everything.” The crooner also ordered a bottle of Cristal champagne, which only he drank. They arrived at 8:30 p.m. and left around 1 a.m. Lopilato, several months pregnant with a baby boy, wanted to go back to the hotel to put on a dress and return to the restaurant to dance, which, amazingly, they did. Attending a private function Tuesday on the Betsy Hotel’s roof deck, rumored 2016 Presidential candidate Jeb Bush was seen enjoying views and the food from the hotel’s restaurant, BLT Steak. Lil Jon was seen hosting a group of local Miami DJs, including DJ Konflict for a special Tequila Don Julio dinner Thursday at Hakkasan to kick off Ultra Music Festival.
On Our Radar
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex