Michael Bloise joins Area 31 as executive sous chef
Ex SushiSamba chef teams up with former Wish colleague E. Michael Reidt
Michael Bloise, late of American Noodle Bar and SushiSamba has rejoined former Wish colleague E. Michael Reidt as executive sous chef at Area 31. "Since his return to Miami a few years ago, I think that Reidt has been cooking some of the most creative and exciting food in this town,” said Bloise. “This summer, it seemed like the stars aligned for us to work together again, and I jumped at the chance. With what I can bring to the table, Area 31 and The Epic Hotel’s culinary team are poised to take our cuisine to the next level, and I’m excited to push things forward.”
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar?
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami