Miami.com Masquerade Bash at The Setai
If you’re looking for a Halloween bash before Halloween, come hangout at The Setai.
When’s the last time you put on a naughty costume and chilled on the beach? Last night, right? Well, this is a little different. You’re going to Serenity Thursday at The Setai for free cocktails, relatively affordable appetizers and to hangout with the blurbed-out Miami.com entourage. And, I hear, there’s a fashion show. Plus, the event is before Halloween, so if you have rugrats, you’ll still be home to dress-up your maltese and give stale Hershey kisses to the little monsters. Click here to RSVP.
- Check Into Hotel Gaythering, a New LGBT Hotel For Gay Pride Weekend
- The Villa by Barton G. Reopens at Versace Mansion with Boutique Hotel, Restaurant, Event Space
- The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne Hosts All-Star Tennis Tournament & Offers Sony Open Packages
- Miami Hotel Personality: Javier Beneyto of the Newly Opened Metropolitan by COMO
- Spring Training Hotel Packages Across Florida
- Two Miami Beach Marriotts Rebrand to Attract the Modern Miami Traveler
- Avicii Returns to Miami with Avicii Hotel at SLS South Beach During Miami Music Week
- Red Bull Guest House Announces Miami Music Week Takeover of Gale South Beach
- The Raleigh Hotel's Restaurant Michael Schwartz Presents Steinway & Sons Concert Series
- Metropolitan by COMO Set to Open Valentine's Day & Other Romantic Miami Hotel Retreats