Miami.com Masquerade Bash at The Setai
If you’re looking for a Halloween bash before Halloween, come hangout at The Setai.
When’s the last time you put on a naughty costume and chilled on the beach? Last night, right? Well, this is a little different. You’re going to Serenity Thursday at The Setai for free cocktails, relatively affordable appetizers and to hangout with the blurbed-out Miami.com entourage. And, I hear, there’s a fashion show. Plus, the event is before Halloween, so if you have rugrats, you’ll still be home to dress-up your maltese and give stale Hershey kisses to the little monsters. Click here to RSVP.
- Where to Eat Lunch in South Beach Right Now
- Ultimate Guide to Fitness & Wellness at Miami Hotels
- Elevate your game at the best Miami rooftop bars
- Where to Eat Lunch in South Miami Right Now
- Spend the night in one of Miami's poshest penthouses
- 7 Family Friendly Things to Do in Orlando That Are Not Disney
- 9 Best South Beach Budget Hotels
- How to unwind this summer on Florida's other coast, in Naples
- Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Yoga in Miami
- Where to Eat Lunch in Midtown Right Now