Miami.com Masquerade Bash at The Setai
If you’re looking for a Halloween bash before Halloween, come hangout at The Setai.
When’s the last time you put on a naughty costume and chilled on the beach? Last night, right? Well, this is a little different. You’re going to Serenity Thursday at The Setai for free cocktails, relatively affordable appetizers and to hangout with the blurbed-out Miami.com entourage. And, I hear, there’s a fashion show. Plus, the event is before Halloween, so if you have rugrats, you’ll still be home to dress-up your maltese and give stale Hershey kisses to the little monsters. Click here to RSVP.
- Miami Hotel Bars
- Celebrate Miami Beach's Centennial with $100 room rates & more hotel offers
- 3 Last Minute Ultra Music Festival Hotel Packages To Book Now
- Ultimate Guide to WMC & MMW Hotel Pool Parties
- Languorous Luxury in Anguilla
- Gale Boutique Hotel & Residences set to open in Fort Lauderdale late 2016
- Miami Hotel Valentine's Day Guide
- Win a 7-Night Trip to St. Barths From Bagatelle & WIMCO Villas
- 13 Best Hotel Boozy Brunches in Miami
- New Year, New Hotel Packages Across South Florida