Miami.com Masquerade Bash at The Setai
If you’re looking for a Halloween bash before Halloween, come hangout at The Setai.
When’s the last time you put on a naughty costume and chilled on the beach? Last night, right? Well, this is a little different. You’re going to Serenity Thursday at The Setai for free cocktails, relatively affordable appetizers and to hangout with the blurbed-out Miami.com entourage. And, I hear, there’s a fashion show. Plus, the event is before Halloween, so if you have rugrats, you’ll still be home to dress-up your maltese and give stale Hershey kisses to the little monsters. Click here to RSVP.
- First Look: Gale Suites at Kaskades to open in December
- Inside North Beach's Hilton Cabana & L'Echon Brasserie
- Top Miami Hotels For Fitness
- Miami Summer Hotel Pool Guide
- Flash Sale on Hotels Across Florida, The Caribbean & Latin America Available on First Day of Summer
- Eventstar Founder & CEO Alain Perez Takes Us Inside His Tent Business
- Where To Stay in Miami On Your Way To The World Cup in Brazil
- Sizzling Summer Savings at Hotels Across South Florida - New Deals Added!
- The Getaway: St. Kitts by Land & Sea
- Hotel Openings On The Horizon Across Miami