Miami.com Masquerade Bash at The Setai
If you’re looking for a Halloween bash before Halloween, come hangout at The Setai.
When’s the last time you put on a naughty costume and chilled on the beach? Last night, right? Well, this is a little different. You’re going to Serenity Thursday at The Setai for free cocktails, relatively affordable appetizers and to hangout with the blurbed-out Miami.com entourage. And, I hear, there’s a fashion show. Plus, the event is before Halloween, so if you have rugrats, you’ll still be home to dress-up your maltese and give stale Hershey kisses to the little monsters. Click here to RSVP.
- Gale Boutique Hotel & Residences set to open in Fort Lauderdale late 2016
- Miami Hotel Valentine's Day Guide
- Win a 7-Night Trip to St. Barths From Bagatelle & WIMCO Villas
- EDITION vs. Thompson—Which is the Hottest New Miami Beach Hotel?
- Inside the Newly Restored Shelborne Wyndham Grand
- 48 Hours in Aruba - Video
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Hotel Flash Sales
- RoomMate Hotels' CEO Enrique Sarasola on new BeMate apartment rental service
- Holiday Hotel Packages in Miami & Across Florida
- The Raleigh Hotel Presents Jazz Dinner Series