Miami.com exclusive - Eden Roc replaces 1500° with 15 Steps restaurant -UPDATE
The Eden Roc debuts 15 Steps
Nov 2 update: "At this time, the hotel has made a decision to hold the official launch for a couple of weeks."
Bite into something new next week as Eden Roc opens 15 Steps restaurant in the former 1500° space. Executive chef Mark Henry and chef Jeremy Ford are overseeing a "farm fresh" menu featuring dishes prepared from a new on-site organic garden. Look for homegrown rosemary, sage, mint, spinach and kale. Ford replaces 1500° chef Paula DaSilva, who left the Eden Roc this summer to return to 3030 Ocean at the Harbor Beach Marriott in Fort Lauderdale. Menu details & firm opening date coming soon (initial reports cite opening date as Nov 7).
15 Steps at Eden Roc Miami Beach
- 13 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - April 29-May 1
- 9 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- Discounted drinks & designer duds, Yandel & Gadiel for free, missing matzo, and an ode to Drake
- 13 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - April 15-17
- New Pubbelly venture: PB Station in downtown
- 12 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - April 8-10
- Piano playing in Wynwood, Macy's parading at Icon, pop culture on the Gale rooftop & Led Zep yoga @ Anatomy at 1220
- 12 Best Events in Miami this Weekend - April 1-3
- Crab racing & beer in Wynwood, art auctions & pig at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
- 9 great events in Miami this weekend - March 25-27