Miami.com exclusive - Eden Roc replaces 1500° with 15 Steps restaurant -UPDATE
The Eden Roc debuts 15 Steps
15 Steps at Eden Roc Miami Beach
Nov 2 update: "At this time, the hotel has made a decision to hold the official launch for a couple of weeks."
Bite into something new next week as Eden Roc opens 15 Steps restaurant in the former 1500° space. Executive chef Mark Henry and chef Jeremy Ford are overseeing a "farm fresh" menu featuring dishes prepared from a new on-site organic garden. Look for homegrown rosemary, sage, mint, spinach and kale. Ford replaces 1500° chef Paula DaSilva, who left the Eden Roc this summer to return to 3030 Ocean at the Harbor Beach Marriott in Fort Lauderdale. Menu details & firm opening date coming soon (initial reports cite opening date as Nov 7).
- Latin duo Chino y Nacho headlines Aventura Dance Cruise
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 22- 24
- Go Drink This: Spicy Roman at Set Nightclub
- Review: Steam Miami boils with curiosity, but simmers at points
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 15 - 17
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- Velvet Underground: Cheers to one year of local brews at Wynwood Brewing Company and all-you-can-eat tacos at Toro Toro
- #HowToMiami – Mojito
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem