Miami.com exclusive - Eden Roc replaces 1500° with 15 Steps restaurant -UPDATE
The Eden Roc debuts 15 Steps
15 Steps at Eden Roc Miami Beach
Nov 2 update: "At this time, the hotel has made a decision to hold the official launch for a couple of weeks."
Bite into something new next week as Eden Roc opens 15 Steps restaurant in the former 1500° space. Executive chef Mark Henry and chef Jeremy Ford are overseeing a "farm fresh" menu featuring dishes prepared from a new on-site organic garden. Look for homegrown rosemary, sage, mint, spinach and kale. Ford replaces 1500° chef Paula DaSilva, who left the Eden Roc this summer to return to 3030 Ocean at the Harbor Beach Marriott in Fort Lauderdale. Menu details & firm opening date coming soon (initial reports cite opening date as Nov 7).
- Oculto Manor transforms Soho Studios into fun-house of secrets
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Ball & Chain presents new album series
- Oculto Manor takes over Soho, sunset cocktails at Seaspice, O, Miami circa 1981 & assorted earthiness
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets
- Dance-music pioneer Jellybean Benitez talks about Madonna, EDM, Studio 54 before event at PAMM
- Tobacco Road celebrates new location Sunday