Miami.com exclusive - Eden Roc replaces 1500° with 15 Steps restaurant -UPDATE
The Eden Roc debuts 15 Steps
15 Steps at Eden Roc Miami Beach
Nov 2 update: "At this time, the hotel has made a decision to hold the official launch for a couple of weeks."
Bite into something new next week as Eden Roc opens 15 Steps restaurant in the former 1500° space. Executive chef Mark Henry and chef Jeremy Ford are overseeing a "farm fresh" menu featuring dishes prepared from a new on-site organic garden. Look for homegrown rosemary, sage, mint, spinach and kale. Ford replaces 1500° chef Paula DaSilva, who left the Eden Roc this summer to return to 3030 Ocean at the Harbor Beach Marriott in Fort Lauderdale. Menu details & firm opening date coming soon (initial reports cite opening date as Nov 7).
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- Velvet Underground: The World Golf Championships hits Doral, MO Bar + Lounge opens at the Mandarin Oriental with cocktails by Angelo Vieira, OTC's Jacob Anaya cooks up a feast with Wynwood Brewing Co., and the Oscars of drag at Score
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - March 7 - 9
- Miami DJs unite for a Sunday party series at Will Call debuting on the anniversary of Biggie Smalls' death
- SushiSamba celebrates Brazil's Carnaval on Lincoln Road and in Coral Gables on Tuesday night with live samba dancing, batucada drummers, DJs and specialty cocktails
- Coming soon to Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Velvet Underground: Spa party at the Viceroy, Chaos Cooking comes to Miami, Spam Allstars drop a new album, and Sunday funday at The Broken Shaker
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 28 - March 2
- Beloved South Beach DJ Mark Leventhal dies at 50 after nearly one month in the hospital
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’