Miami.com exclusive - Eden Roc replaces 1500° with 15 Steps restaurant -UPDATE
The Eden Roc debuts 15 Steps
15 Steps at Eden Roc Miami Beach
Nov 2 update: "At this time, the hotel has made a decision to hold the official launch for a couple of weeks."
Bite into something new next week as Eden Roc opens 15 Steps restaurant in the former 1500° space. Executive chef Mark Henry and chef Jeremy Ford are overseeing a "farm fresh" menu featuring dishes prepared from a new on-site organic garden. Look for homegrown rosemary, sage, mint, spinach and kale. Ford replaces 1500° chef Paula DaSilva, who left the Eden Roc this summer to return to 3030 Ocean at the Harbor Beach Marriott in Fort Lauderdale. Menu details & firm opening date coming soon (initial reports cite opening date as Nov 7).
- 13 things you can't miss this President's Day Weekend - Feb. 12-14
- Go Drink This: Tropical Hot Tea Toddy
- Free Whiskey, rooftop revelry & parties for those who love and couldn't care less about the Super Bowl
- Things to do this weekend in Miami - Jan. 29-31
- Naughty By Nature at LIV, Fashion on Film at Bal Harbour, The Art of Rum and Spam
- Miami Latin Nightclubs
- Happy hours, Pink Floyd yoga, Trick Daddy, jazz & Nu Deco
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 22-24
- Life in Color returns to Miami with Jack U, Zeds Dead, Steve Aoki and more
- Go Drink This: Proper Rum and Coke