Miami.com dinner party at Lantao on Miami Beach
New restaurant at recently revamped Surfcomber Hotel hosts specially priced menu for Miami.com on Sunday night
Miami.com is hosting its first dinner party to celebrate its four-year anniversary this month, and you are invited.
On Sunday, Feb. 19 at Lantao, the new Southeast Asian street food restaurant at the Surfcomber Hotel (1717 Collins Ave., Miami Beach), you can enjoy a special fixed-price menu of $35 (plus tax and tip).Your dinner reservation will include a welcome cocktail at the Lantao Social Club before you dine (a.k.a. the Surfcomber Hotel lobby bar).
Space is limited for the dinner party, so make your reservation for anytime between 6:30 and 8:30 p.m. via Open Table [click here]. Once on Open Table, search for Lantao, select the number in your party and time, and include "Miami.com" in the Special Requests field.
Helmed by executive chef Freddy Ortiz (China Grill, Asia de Cuba), Lantao has a classy Shanghai supper club feel with rustic wooden picnic tables, black lacquered chairs, colonial-era printed curtains and an outdoor patio with pool views, beige banquets and red lanterns. The food is eclectic, authentic (and spicy) Asian street food.
Free cocktail. Special menu. Great-tasting food. What more could you ask for an anniversary celebration?
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Big Pink gets bigger: Miami Beach-themed burgers added to menu
- Cantina la Veinte debuts at Icon Brickell July 28
- North Miami's Great Harvest meets customers' kneads
- The List: Eating around Miami with Macchialina's Michael Pirolo
- Brew in Miami: J Wakefield Brewing gets ready to open in Wynwood
- 3 stars for Taperia Raca's fresh take on classic tapas in Miami
- New restaurants move in to Miami: Il Mulino, Bistro BE, Mignonette
- Power through lunch with Miami's best express-lunch options
- Eat, drink and toast Bastille Day Monday, July 14