Miami.com dinner party at Lantao on Miami Beach
New restaurant at recently revamped Surfcomber Hotel hosts specially priced menu for Miami.com on Sunday night
Miami.com is hosting its first dinner party to celebrate its four-year anniversary this month, and you are invited.
On Sunday, Feb. 19 at Lantao, the new Southeast Asian street food restaurant at the Surfcomber Hotel (1717 Collins Ave., Miami Beach), you can enjoy a special fixed-price menu of $35 (plus tax and tip).Your dinner reservation will include a welcome cocktail at the Lantao Social Club before you dine (a.k.a. the Surfcomber Hotel lobby bar).
Space is limited for the dinner party, so make your reservation for anytime between 6:30 and 8:30 p.m. via Open Table [click here]. Once on Open Table, search for Lantao, select the number in your party and time, and include "Miami.com" in the Special Requests field.
Helmed by executive chef Freddy Ortiz (China Grill, Asia de Cuba), Lantao has a classy Shanghai supper club feel with rustic wooden picnic tables, black lacquered chairs, colonial-era printed curtains and an outdoor patio with pool views, beige banquets and red lanterns. The food is eclectic, authentic (and spicy) Asian street food.
Free cocktail. Special menu. Great-tasting food. What more could you ask for an anniversary celebration?
- Eat among the art at South Beach's Canvas
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- International sushi chain opens first U.S. spot — on South Beach
- Miami Herald Top 10: Alloy among 2016's best-reviewed restaurants
- Here are four new Miami, Beach restaurants to try this month
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants