Miami.com dinner party at Lantao on Miami Beach
New restaurant at recently revamped Surfcomber Hotel hosts specially priced menu for Miami.com on Sunday night
Miami.com is hosting its first dinner party to celebrate its four-year anniversary this month, and you are invited.
On Sunday, Feb. 19 at Lantao, the new Southeast Asian street food restaurant at the Surfcomber Hotel (1717 Collins Ave., Miami Beach), you can enjoy a special fixed-price menu of $35 (plus tax and tip).Your dinner reservation will include a welcome cocktail at the Lantao Social Club before you dine (a.k.a. the Surfcomber Hotel lobby bar).
Space is limited for the dinner party, so make your reservation for anytime between 6:30 and 8:30 p.m. via Open Table [click here]. Once on Open Table, search for Lantao, select the number in your party and time, and include "Miami.com" in the Special Requests field.
Helmed by executive chef Freddy Ortiz (China Grill, Asia de Cuba), Lantao has a classy Shanghai supper club feel with rustic wooden picnic tables, black lacquered chairs, colonial-era printed curtains and an outdoor patio with pool views, beige banquets and red lanterns. The food is eclectic, authentic (and spicy) Asian street food.
Free cocktail. Special menu. Great-tasting food. What more could you ask for an anniversary celebration?
- 5 things you're doing wrong when you drink tequila
- Juvia's Japanese sibling Sushi Garage opens in Miami's Sunset Harbor 'hood
- Miami.com Experience - Exclusive Rooftop Dinner at Cleo South Beach on Feb. 23
- Dale Talde's top 10 things to eat in Miami
- Pisco y Nazca brings Peruvian to the 'burbs
- 9 excellent Eggs Benedicts at Miami and Fort Lauderdale restaurants
- South Beach sushi pop-up Prey puts invasive species on the menu at 1 Hotel & Homes
- Miami restaurant review: Celeb chef restaurant goes adrift in South Beach
- The List: 10 best Miami foods with Batch Gastropub's Kevin Danilo
- Miami restaurant review: Upper East Side gets a Pinch of creative cooking