Miami.com at Louis
Join Miami.com tonight, June 18 at Louis for an open Wodka bar from 10 p.m. to Midnight.
Miami.com Summer Nights series
Friday, June 18 - 10 p.m. to midnight
2325 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
*** NOTE - RSVP is CLOSED for this event ***
As the daily temperatures rise, Miami.com is ready to make your nights even hotter with our Miami.com Summer Nights series.
Tonight, Friday, June 18, join us at Louis Bar-Lounge underneath the Gansevoort Hotel on Miami Beach for a two-hour open bar with Wodka vodka - the newest libation to hit the states from Poland. The Miami.com Summer Nights series kicks off with sounds by Damaged Goods.
All you have to do is RSVP here and you'll be on the list for two hours of complimentary cocktals from 10 p.m. to Midnight. Then stick around as Misfit Fridays presents a special DJ set by Theophilus London.
- Velvet Underground: Slap & Tickle pops up underground at FDR and Ball & Chain throws first La Pachanga party
- Railroad Blues boasts weekend lineup of local musicians
- Club Rio offers DJs, bottle service with gaming
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 12 - 14
- Go Drink This: Sweet Tarts Cocktail
- Velvet Underground: Complimentary wine for women at (petit) Miami and Cat Shell performs at the W South Beach
- All-star team brings 'Sweet Liberty Drink and Supply Company' to South Beach in December
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 5 - 7
- Go Drink This: White Cosmo
- Velvet Underground: Dine in style with chef Aaron Dreilinger and Brick House launches throwback dance party series