Miami.com at Louis
Join Miami.com tonight, June 18 at Louis for an open Wodka bar from 10 p.m. to Midnight.
Miami.com Summer Nights series
Friday, June 18 - 10 p.m. to midnight
2325 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
*** NOTE - RSVP is CLOSED for this event ***
As the daily temperatures rise, Miami.com is ready to make your nights even hotter with our Miami.com Summer Nights series.
Tonight, Friday, June 18, join us at Louis Bar-Lounge underneath the Gansevoort Hotel on Miami Beach for a two-hour open bar with Wodka vodka - the newest libation to hit the states from Poland. The Miami.com Summer Nights series kicks off with sounds by Damaged Goods.
All you have to do is RSVP here and you'll be on the list for two hours of complimentary cocktals from 10 p.m. to Midnight. Then stick around as Misfit Fridays presents a special DJ set by Theophilus London.
- Sake, beer, oysters and Basel, Art Basel
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- ICON Miami opening soon in former Mansion space and now hiring
- Rok'n burgers on 73rd St., rockin' authors hit Rock Bottom at Arsht, Dom at The Dutch & Sweet Liberty's sweet deal
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: DECK sixteen at Hyatt Centric
- Neat Stuff's Casino Night returns this Friday at Nikki Beach
- LUCKYRICE at the Raleigh, PIG in Wynwood, a pre-Pride Soiree & showboating on Fisher Island with the Pointer Sisters
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- New lounges, poolside rap parties, free concerts, food fetes & dinner with Uncle Luke
- Go Drink This: The Aviator