Miami.com at Louis
Join Miami.com tonight, June 18 at Louis for an open Wodka bar from 10 p.m. to Midnight.
*** NOTE - RSVP is CLOSED for this event ***
As the daily temperatures rise, Miami.com is ready to make your nights even hotter with our Miami.com Summer Nights series.
Tonight, Friday, June 18, join us at Louis Bar-Lounge underneath the Gansevoort Hotel on Miami Beach for a two-hour open bar with Wodka vodka - the newest libation to hit the states from Poland. The Miami.com Summer Nights series kicks off with sounds by Damaged Goods.
All you have to do is RSVP here and you'll be on the list for two hours of complimentary cocktals from 10 p.m. to Midnight. Then stick around as Misfit Fridays presents a special DJ set by Theophilus London.
Miami.com Summer Nights series
Friday, June 18 - 10 p.m. to midnight
2325 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- 5 happy hours you can't miss in Fort Lauderdale
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- Top 5 places in Miami to cure your hangover
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- There's a new place in Miami to drink $1 mojitos and salsa dance
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day
- 12 events in Miami this weekend - July 22-24
- 5 Miami Beach Happy Hours you can't miss right now