Miami.com at Louis
Join Miami.com tonight, June 18 at Louis for an open Wodka bar from 10 p.m. to Midnight.
Miami.com Summer Nights series
Friday, June 18 - 10 p.m. to midnight
2325 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
*** NOTE - RSVP is CLOSED for this event ***
As the daily temperatures rise, Miami.com is ready to make your nights even hotter with our Miami.com Summer Nights series.
Tonight, Friday, June 18, join us at Louis Bar-Lounge underneath the Gansevoort Hotel on Miami Beach for a two-hour open bar with Wodka vodka - the newest libation to hit the states from Poland. The Miami.com Summer Nights series kicks off with sounds by Damaged Goods.
All you have to do is RSVP here and you'll be on the list for two hours of complimentary cocktals from 10 p.m. to Midnight. Then stick around as Misfit Fridays presents a special DJ set by Theophilus London.
- Velvet Underground: Heavyweight champion Shannon "The Cannon" Briggs hosts fight night at Wonderland, Cuban hip hopper Danay Suarez plays North Beach, Alberto Cabrera's Bread + Butter launches happy hour
- MOVA Lounge hosts 5th annual Block Party for Miami Beach Gay Pride Festival
- Plans emerge to save Miami's oldest bar as owners announce sale of Tobacco Road
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 11 - 13
- Dita Von Teese takes it off for South Florida
- 'Cocktales: Confessions of a Nymphomaniac' debuts at Bardot and runs through April
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 4 - 6
- SL Miami at The James Royal Palm closes
- Top three takeaways from Miami Music Week and Ultra Music Festival
- Velvet Underground: Gratis Champagne at Duffy's in North Miami Beach, Adoré Nightclub brings Vegas to South Beach, and yoga to soothe an over-partied soul at The Standard