Miami.com at Louis
Join Miami.com tonight, June 18 at Louis for an open Wodka bar from 10 p.m. to Midnight.
*** NOTE - RSVP is CLOSED for this event ***
As the daily temperatures rise, Miami.com is ready to make your nights even hotter with our Miami.com Summer Nights series.
Tonight, Friday, June 18, join us at Louis Bar-Lounge underneath the Gansevoort Hotel on Miami Beach for a two-hour open bar with Wodka vodka - the newest libation to hit the states from Poland. The Miami.com Summer Nights series kicks off with sounds by Damaged Goods.
All you have to do is RSVP here and you'll be on the list for two hours of complimentary cocktals from 10 p.m. to Midnight. Then stick around as Misfit Fridays presents a special DJ set by Theophilus London.
Miami.com Summer Nights series
Friday, June 18 - 10 p.m. to midnight
2325 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
- Is King of Diamonds strip club coming to Ocean Drive?
- Events in Miami this weekend June 24-26
- What's Hot in Wynwood Right Now
- Where to celebrate National Martini Day in Miami
- 12 events in Miami not to miss this weekend - June 18-20
- A Miami melange of martinis, shrimp, tacos, and silent discos
- Get your drink on while satisfying your sweet tooth at the Miami Ultimate Bartender & Dessert competition
- 13 things to do in Miami this weekend - June 10-12
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- Get your block party on for free June 2