Miami.com Anniversary Lounge
Join Miami.com for another night of festivities as we continue to celebrate our 2-year Anniversary, this time at the Angler's Resort Boutique.
The Angler's Boutique Resort
660 Washington Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Thursday, February 18th, 9 p.m.-11 p.m.
When we celebrate an anniversary, we do it right, it’s not just a one night event; we’re keeping the festivities going with the Miami.com Lounge at the Angler's Boutique Resort on Washington Avenue. This week we’re taking it easy and kickin’ back at the cozy 660 Lounge inside this beautiful architectural gem in the heart of South Beach. Guests of Miami.com will receive complimentary Voodoo Tiki Tequila cocktails when they RSVP ahead of time. Music will be provided by Resident DJ Amalia; this sexy South Beach siren has been heating up the house music scene and has been setting it off in cities like New York and more importantly Ibiza; the world’s ultimate dance music destination.
Tomorrow night come out to the Angler’s Boutique Resort and receive 15 percent off your restaurant and beverage bill while you help us celebrate another year of success. If you’re worried about parking, no need to stress, valet is only $10. It all starts at 9pm; hope to see you there!
- Velvet Underground: Huahua's Taqueria launches a hot happy hour series and The Duke Lounge/Gallery opens in Little Havana
- Dada Life brought high-energy show to Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 4 - 6
- Afrojack warms up the Fourth of July partying with a set at Mansion this Thursday
- Top Ten Fourth of July Weekend Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fourth of July Parties in South Florida
- The top three moments from Friday night at the iHeartRadio Ultimate Pool Party
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - June 27 - 29
- Velvet Underground: party like a local at Rec Room on Thursdays and eat your way through Brickell with The Kitchen Hop
- Typoe, DJ Irie tapped for 'Live Beyond Labels' campaign by Beck's Beer