Miami.com Anniversary Lounge
Join Miami.com for another night of festivities as we continue to celebrate our 2-year Anniversary, this time at the Angler's Resort Boutique.
The Angler's Boutique Resort
660 Washington Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Thursday, February 18th, 9 p.m.-11 p.m.
When we celebrate an anniversary, we do it right, it’s not just a one night event; we’re keeping the festivities going with the Miami.com Lounge at the Angler's Boutique Resort on Washington Avenue. This week we’re taking it easy and kickin’ back at the cozy 660 Lounge inside this beautiful architectural gem in the heart of South Beach. Guests of Miami.com will receive complimentary Voodoo Tiki Tequila cocktails when they RSVP ahead of time. Music will be provided by Resident DJ Amalia; this sexy South Beach siren has been heating up the house music scene and has been setting it off in cities like New York and more importantly Ibiza; the world’s ultimate dance music destination.
Tomorrow night come out to the Angler’s Boutique Resort and receive 15 percent off your restaurant and beverage bill while you help us celebrate another year of success. If you’re worried about parking, no need to stress, valet is only $10. It all starts at 9pm; hope to see you there!
- III Points Festival celebrates third year this weekend
- Touchdowns (you hope), tequila, cheese, pre-game parties and boozing in the Grove
- Go Drink This: The Pink Lady
- Cabarets, supper clubs, oysters, bubbles, beer gardens, yoga & house music all night long
- Go Drink This: House-Bottled Pear and Hibiscus Cider
- Miami nightlife impresario Chris Paciello to open Rockwell nightclub in Miami Beach
- Charity cocktailing, tricking out, clam baking, jet setting, swining and dining, and salsa dancing
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: American Social in Brickell
- Go Drink This: Lemongrass Collins
- Four Seasons Brickell hosts End of Summer pool party