Miami.com Anniversary Lounge
Join Miami.com for another night of festivities as we continue to celebrate our 2-year Anniversary, this time at the Angler's Resort Boutique.
The Angler's Boutique Resort
660 Washington Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Thursday, February 18th, 9 p.m.-11 p.m.
When we celebrate an anniversary, we do it right, it’s not just a one night event; we’re keeping the festivities going with the Miami.com Lounge at the Angler's Boutique Resort on Washington Avenue. This week we’re taking it easy and kickin’ back at the cozy 660 Lounge inside this beautiful architectural gem in the heart of South Beach. Guests of Miami.com will receive complimentary Voodoo Tiki Tequila cocktails when they RSVP ahead of time. Music will be provided by Resident DJ Amalia; this sexy South Beach siren has been heating up the house music scene and has been setting it off in cities like New York and more importantly Ibiza; the world’s ultimate dance music destination.
Tomorrow night come out to the Angler’s Boutique Resort and receive 15 percent off your restaurant and beverage bill while you help us celebrate another year of success. If you’re worried about parking, no need to stress, valet is only $10. It all starts at 9pm; hope to see you there!
- 13 things you can't miss this President's Day Weekend - Feb. 12-14
- Go Drink This: Tropical Hot Tea Toddy
- Free Whiskey, rooftop revelry & parties for those who love and couldn't care less about the Super Bowl
- Things to do this weekend in Miami - Jan. 29-31
- Naughty By Nature at LIV, Fashion on Film at Bal Harbour, The Art of Rum and Spam
- Miami Latin Nightclubs
- Happy hours, Pink Floyd yoga, Trick Daddy, jazz & Nu Deco
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 22-24
- Life in Color returns to Miami with Jack U, Zeds Dead, Steve Aoki and more
- Go Drink This: Proper Rum and Coke