Miami.com Anniversary Lounge
Join Miami.com for another night of festivities as we continue to celebrate our 2-year Anniversary, this time at the Angler's Resort Boutique.
The Angler's Boutique Resort
660 Washington Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Thursday, February 18th, 9 p.m.-11 p.m.
When we celebrate an anniversary, we do it right, it’s not just a one night event; we’re keeping the festivities going with the Miami.com Lounge at the Angler's Boutique Resort on Washington Avenue. This week we’re taking it easy and kickin’ back at the cozy 660 Lounge inside this beautiful architectural gem in the heart of South Beach. Guests of Miami.com will receive complimentary Voodoo Tiki Tequila cocktails when they RSVP ahead of time. Music will be provided by Resident DJ Amalia; this sexy South Beach siren has been heating up the house music scene and has been setting it off in cities like New York and more importantly Ibiza; the world’s ultimate dance music destination.
Tomorrow night come out to the Angler’s Boutique Resort and receive 15 percent off your restaurant and beverage bill while you help us celebrate another year of success. If you’re worried about parking, no need to stress, valet is only $10. It all starts at 9pm; hope to see you there!
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Ball & Chain presents new album series
- Oculto Manor takes over Soho, sunset cocktails at Seaspice, O, Miami circa 1981 & assorted earthiness
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets
- Dance-music pioneer Jellybean Benitez talks about Madonna, EDM, Studio 54 before event at PAMM
- Tobacco Road celebrates new location Sunday
- Rum Running on South Beach, Galaxy Gala, and Philanthropic Eating, lots of it