Miami.com Anniversary Lounge
Join Miami.com for another night of festivities as we continue to celebrate our 2-year Anniversary, this time at the Angler's Resort Boutique.
The Angler's Boutique Resort
660 Washington Ave
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Thursday, February 18th, 9 p.m.-11 p.m.
When we celebrate an anniversary, we do it right, it’s not just a one night event; we’re keeping the festivities going with the Miami.com Lounge at the Angler's Boutique Resort on Washington Avenue. This week we’re taking it easy and kickin’ back at the cozy 660 Lounge inside this beautiful architectural gem in the heart of South Beach. Guests of Miami.com will receive complimentary Voodoo Tiki Tequila cocktails when they RSVP ahead of time. Music will be provided by Resident DJ Amalia; this sexy South Beach siren has been heating up the house music scene and has been setting it off in cities like New York and more importantly Ibiza; the world’s ultimate dance music destination.
Tomorrow night come out to the Angler’s Boutique Resort and receive 15 percent off your restaurant and beverage bill while you help us celebrate another year of success. If you’re worried about parking, no need to stress, valet is only $10. It all starts at 9pm; hope to see you there!
- Velvet Underground: The Stage welcomes Big Sam's Funky Nation for 'Soulfest Weekend' plus more poolside fashion flows at Fifty Miami
- Keep the party going after the sun sets on Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 18 - 20
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Velvet Underground: A daytime salute to Overtown with music and art and Swim Week cascades through South Beach
- Nicole Moudaber brings her sounds to Space on Saturday
- Party with Jenny McCarthy at E11even Miami Saturday night after "Dirty Sexy Funny"
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 11 - 13
- Velvet Underground: Huahua's Taqueria launches a hot happy hour series and The Duke Lounge/Gallery opens in Little Havana
- Dada Life brought high-energy show to Miami