Miami.com and The Stage present Suenalo this Friday
The Stage and Miami.com team for a Latin funk throw down this Friday featuring Suenalo (and free vodka drinks).
The Stage App Launch Party featuring Suenalo
Friday, Dec. 21 at 10 p.m.
170 NE 38th St., Miami
The Design District’s preeminent live music venue, The Stage is hosting a throwdown this Friday, Dec. 21 to celebrate the launch of their smart phone app, a must have for all Miami music lovers’ mobile devices. Miami.com will be in the house to help with the festivities, bringing a Holiday Photo Booth courtesy of All Access Photobooth and complimentary Wodka vodka holiday cocktails from 11 p.m.-12:30 a.m.
Miami’s ultimate Latin funk fusion jam band, Suenalo will take to the stage with a high-energy performance. There is no cover and there will be drink specials all night, doors open at 10 p.m.
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets
- Dance-music pioneer Jellybean Benitez talks about Madonna, EDM, Studio 54 before event at PAMM
- Tobacco Road celebrates new location Sunday
- Rum Running on South Beach, Galaxy Gala, and Philanthropic Eating, lots of it
- Go Drink This: Spicy Raspberry Collins
- Katsuya unveils new installation by Miami artist Tatiana Suarez
- Miss Coco Peru at Cabaret, Spring Fling at 1111, db Bistro happenings, early bird boozing at Katsuya