Miami.com 2-Year Anniversary Party at LIV
Come celebrate Miami.com's 2 years in cyberspace at our big bash at LIV.
LIV at the Fontainebleau
4441 Collins Ave.
Another year has come and gone and what was once three cybernerds contemplating their favorite clubs and restaurants in Miami has expanded into a crew of channel experts that bombard you with daily updates on what's hot and new in the Magic City.
To celebrate our second bday, Miami.com is heading over to LIV on Wednesday, February 10th for their weekly Dirty Hairy party. We will be joined by DJ Skeet Skeet and R&B singer Kelis will perform her new track 'Accapella.'
There will be Stoli cocktails a-plenty, free for those who get there between 11 p.m. and midnight. Make sure you RSVP at the link provided to avoid the drama at the door and so you can partake of the complimentary beverages.
We can't wait to see you there!
- Go Drink This: Rum-ble ‘n’ Sway
- Go Drink This: Strawberry Mojito Mocktail
- Things to Do in Miami this Weekend - Aug. 21-23
- Boozy brunches, dinner parties, rappers and night swimming
- Go Drink This: Thelma and Louise
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Segafredo Brickell
- Go Drink This: Honey Citrus Sidecar
- Go Drink This: Canchánchara
- Legendary The Do-Over Miami party arrives on Sunday!
- Could this be the Best Place to Get a Beer in Miami: Concrete Beach Brewery