Miami.com 2-Year Anniversary Party at LIV
Come celebrate Miami.com's 2 years in cyberspace at our big bash at LIV.
LIV at the Fontainebleau
4441 Collins Ave.
Another year has come and gone and what was once three cybernerds contemplating their favorite clubs and restaurants in Miami has expanded into a crew of channel experts that bombard you with daily updates on what's hot and new in the Magic City.
To celebrate our second bday, Miami.com is heading over to LIV on Wednesday, February 10th for their weekly Dirty Hairy party. We will be joined by DJ Skeet Skeet and R&B singer Kelis will perform her new track 'Accapella.'
There will be Stoli cocktails a-plenty, free for those who get there between 11 p.m. and midnight. Make sure you RSVP at the link provided to avoid the drama at the door and so you can partake of the complimentary beverages.
We can't wait to see you there!
- Beer, pigskin, skin, more pigskin, music, more beer & Super Bowl!
- 5 reasons why we’re excited about the new Vagabond Restaurant & Bar
- Minibar app brings wine, spirits, and beer to your door
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Sunday symphony, saused Flamingos, philanthropic models and a new monthly Edition
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Nude male models in Miami! Booze! Art, music and ping pong, too.
- Ultra Music Festival releases Phase 1 of its 2015 lineup
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar