Miami.com 2-Year Anniversary Party at LIV
Come celebrate Miami.com's 2 years in cyberspace at our big bash at LIV.
LIV at the Fontainebleau
4441 Collins Ave.
Another year has come and gone and what was once three cybernerds contemplating their favorite clubs and restaurants in Miami has expanded into a crew of channel experts that bombard you with daily updates on what's hot and new in the Magic City.
To celebrate our second bday, Miami.com is heading over to LIV on Wednesday, February 10th for their weekly Dirty Hairy party. We will be joined by DJ Skeet Skeet and R&B singer Kelis will perform her new track 'Accapella.'
There will be Stoli cocktails a-plenty, free for those who get there between 11 p.m. and midnight. Make sure you RSVP at the link provided to avoid the drama at the door and so you can partake of the complimentary beverages.
We can't wait to see you there!
- 13 things you can't miss this President's Day Weekend - Feb. 12-14
- Go Drink This: Tropical Hot Tea Toddy
- Free Whiskey, rooftop revelry & parties for those who love and couldn't care less about the Super Bowl
- Things to do this weekend in Miami - Jan. 29-31
- Naughty By Nature at LIV, Fashion on Film at Bal Harbour, The Art of Rum and Spam
- Miami Latin Nightclubs
- Happy hours, Pink Floyd yoga, Trick Daddy, jazz & Nu Deco
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 22-24
- Life in Color returns to Miami with Jack U, Zeds Dead, Steve Aoki and more
- Go Drink This: Proper Rum and Coke