Miami's Top Cupcake Challenge
Submit your cupcake recipe to Miami's Top Cupcake Challenge.
Miami’s Top Cupcake Challenge
All entries must be received by 5 p.m. on Fri., Oct. 22, 2010
For detailed contest rules and additional information, visit www.simon.com or call 305-663-0482
If you have a cupcake recipe that makes even the most diligent dieters throw in the towel then show off your baking skills by entering “Miami’s Top Cupcake Challenge” sponsored by The Shops at Sunset Place.
Local residents are invited to submit an original recipe of their favorite cupcake concept to be reviewed by a selection committee. The finalists will be asked to prepare their cupcake concept, which will then be judged live at The Shops at Sunset Place on Sat., Nov. 13 at 2 p.m. The competition will be hosted by Kathy Martin, Miami Herald Food Editor; Marybel Rodriguez, CBS4 anchor/reporter; Jewel Figueras, Miami Fashion and Style Examiner blogger and Letty Alvarez, baker and owner of LA Sweets.
One finalist will be selected to win a $100 Simon American Express Gift Card and have his or her photo taken to be featured as the winner of “Miami’s Top Cupcake Challenge” in SOMI Magazine. The winner will also receive four complimentary tickets to attend “How Sweet It Is”, a delicious tasting celebration that will take place on Thurs., Nov. 18, 2010 at 6:30 p.m. to benefit local charities.
Recipes for “Miami’s Top Cupcake Challenge” can be submitted to The Shops at Sunset Place Management Office, 5701 Sunset Drive Ste 350, South Miami, FL 33143, Attn: “Miami’s Top Cupcake Challenge” or via email to CMarquez@simon.com. Entries must include the name of their cupcake creation, brief written concept description, ingredients and cooking instructions. The entrant’s name, address, phone number and email address must also be included. All entries must be received by 5 p.m. on Fri., Oct. 22, 2010. For detailed contest rules and additional information, visit www.simon.com or call 305-663-0482.
See and Do
- Egg hunts, Dr. Seuss’s Bday, Legos & Pirates: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 2-8
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 27-March 1
- South Beach Comedy Festival 2015 announces line-up
- Disney Live, Mommy’s Night Out, Food Trucks & Skating: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Feb 23-29
- Things to Do in Miami this Weekend - Feb. 20-22
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 14-16
- President’s Day Weekend Guide 2015
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 13-15
- Valentine’s Day events in Miami for sweeties, singles and families
- Cupid's Carnival, Pirates, Festivals & Freebie Fun: Top Picks: Feb 9-15