Miami's Top Cupcake Challenge
Submit your cupcake recipe to Miami's Top Cupcake Challenge.
If you have a cupcake recipe that makes even the most diligent dieters throw in the towel then show off your baking skills by entering “Miami’s Top Cupcake Challenge” sponsored by The Shops at Sunset Place.
Local residents are invited to submit an original recipe of their favorite cupcake concept to be reviewed by a selection committee. The finalists will be asked to prepare their cupcake concept, which will then be judged live at The Shops at Sunset Place on Sat., Nov. 13 at 2 p.m. The competition will be hosted by Kathy Martin, Miami Herald Food Editor; Marybel Rodriguez, CBS4 anchor/reporter; Jewel Figueras, Miami Fashion and Style Examiner blogger and Letty Alvarez, baker and owner of LA Sweets.
One finalist will be selected to win a $100 Simon American Express Gift Card and have his or her photo taken to be featured as the winner of “Miami’s Top Cupcake Challenge” in SOMI Magazine. The winner will also receive four complimentary tickets to attend “How Sweet It Is”, a delicious tasting celebration that will take place on Thurs., Nov. 18, 2010 at 6:30 p.m. to benefit local charities.
Recipes for “Miami’s Top Cupcake Challenge” can be submitted to The Shops at Sunset Place Management Office, 5701 Sunset Drive Ste 350, South Miami, FL 33143, Attn: “Miami’s Top Cupcake Challenge” or via email to CMarquez@simon.com. Entries must include the name of their cupcake creation, brief written concept description, ingredients and cooking instructions. The entrant’s name, address, phone number and email address must also be included. All entries must be received by 5 p.m. on Fri., Oct. 22, 2010. For detailed contest rules and additional information, visit www.simon.com or call 305-663-0482.
Miami’s Top Cupcake Challenge
All entries must be received by 5 p.m. on Fri., Oct. 22, 2010
For detailed contest rules and additional information, visit www.simon.com or call 305-663-0482
See and Do
- Debate watching parties in Miami
- 7 Places You Must Visit in Key Biscayne
- Louis C.K. announces four show run at Arsht Center in November
- Miami public spaces are getting a makeover with these upcoming projects
- 12 Things You Didn't Know about Jean-Michel Basquiat
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 23-25
- Live the nostalgia of ‘¿Qué Pasa, USA?’ this Saturday
- 4 Fitness Events in South Florida for Gym Rats
- Everglades gets funky with Wynwood benefit
- Wade, Mourning and other celebs attend opening of Haitian photography exhibit in Wynwood