Miami's Top Cupcake Challenge
Submit your cupcake recipe to Miami's Top Cupcake Challenge.
Miami’s Top Cupcake Challenge
All entries must be received by 5 p.m. on Fri., Oct. 22, 2010
For detailed contest rules and additional information, visit www.simon.com or call 305-663-0482
If you have a cupcake recipe that makes even the most diligent dieters throw in the towel then show off your baking skills by entering “Miami’s Top Cupcake Challenge” sponsored by The Shops at Sunset Place.
Local residents are invited to submit an original recipe of their favorite cupcake concept to be reviewed by a selection committee. The finalists will be asked to prepare their cupcake concept, which will then be judged live at The Shops at Sunset Place on Sat., Nov. 13 at 2 p.m. The competition will be hosted by Kathy Martin, Miami Herald Food Editor; Marybel Rodriguez, CBS4 anchor/reporter; Jewel Figueras, Miami Fashion and Style Examiner blogger and Letty Alvarez, baker and owner of LA Sweets.
One finalist will be selected to win a $100 Simon American Express Gift Card and have his or her photo taken to be featured as the winner of “Miami’s Top Cupcake Challenge” in SOMI Magazine. The winner will also receive four complimentary tickets to attend “How Sweet It Is”, a delicious tasting celebration that will take place on Thurs., Nov. 18, 2010 at 6:30 p.m. to benefit local charities.
Recipes for “Miami’s Top Cupcake Challenge” can be submitted to The Shops at Sunset Place Management Office, 5701 Sunset Drive Ste 350, South Miami, FL 33143, Attn: “Miami’s Top Cupcake Challenge” or via email to CMarquez@simon.com. Entries must include the name of their cupcake creation, brief written concept description, ingredients and cooking instructions. The entrant’s name, address, phone number and email address must also be included. All entries must be received by 5 p.m. on Fri., Oct. 22, 2010. For detailed contest rules and additional information, visit www.simon.com or call 305-663-0482.
See and Do
- Cinderella, robots, date night & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 18-20
- Overtown Music and Arts Festival 2014
- Ice cream parties, kids carnivals & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 11-13
- Colombian mangoes will be the star at this weekend’s Mango Festival at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
- Dennis Miller performs Sunday with Dana Carvey at Seminole Hard Rock
- Free movies, camp, crafts & Munchkin Fun's top picks for your post-holiday week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 4-6
- Fireworks, festivals, parades & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week