Miami's La Camaronera makes list of Top 10 U.S. burritos
The Daily Meal ranked the 35 best burritos in the country. And the top 10 are...
Miami's La Camaronera in Little Havana ranks 9th on the Daily Meal's new list of the 35 Best Burritos in America. It was the only Florida restaurant to make the list.
Surveyors gave the seafood house's La Camaronera Burrito a nod. It's a grande tortilla filled with "shrimp and corvina in a seafood sauce topped with a house tomato sauce and melted cheese," as described by Miami comfort-food blogger Burger Beast in a 2011 post on La Camaronera.
The full top 10:
1. La Azteca Tortilleria, Los Angeles: Chile Relleno Burrito
2. La Taqueria, San Francisco: Carnitas
3. The Shed, Santa Fe, N.M.: Green Chile Burrito
4. Papalote Mexican Grill, San Francisco: Carne Asada
5. L’Patron, Chicago: Carne Asada
6. Gordo Taqueria, Albany, Calif.: Carnitas
7. La Tapatia, San Francisco: Al Pastor
8. King Burrito, Portland, Ore.: King Burrito
9. La Camaronera, Miami: Camaronera Burrito
10. Dos Toros Taqueria, New York: Carnitas
- My Ceviche owners to open Laffa Mediterranean Kitchen in Miami
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015