Miami wine dinners & special food events
Spring is for feasting: Miami wine dinners & special food events
Winter is for feasting: Miami wine dinners & special food events...
The Capital Grille brings back its artist series wine event beginning March 19. The restaurant is donating $25 to Share Our Strength for every limited-edition boyylr of Capital Grille Artist Series Cabernet sold. The Napa wine features an original artwork label created by Missouri-based artist Julie Agee. 444 Brickell Ave, Miami; 305-374-4500
Cioppino at the Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne hosts a five-course Renato Ratti wine dinner March 1. Menu highlights include crispy sweet breads, Merlano risotto and Piemontese filet mignon. $95 per person, reserve at 305-365-4186. 455 Grand Bay Dr, Key Biscayne
Enjoy a wine-paired dinner with chef Daniel Boulud Wednesday, March 7 at db Bistro Moderne. The four-course feast will feature Maine scallop, California squab, lamb and Rhone Valley wines. $140 per person, 255 Biscayne Boulevard Way, Miami; 305-421-8800
Mercadito travels to Mexico March 5 as the Midtown restaurant hosts a regional dinner showcasing the country's Pacific Coast cuisine. Menu highlights include snapper ceviche Acapulco, lobster tacos rosarito, pollo Nayarit and and coconut flan. $30 per person, $11 for each regionally inspired cocktail. 3252 NE 1 Ave, Midtown; 786-369-0430.
SoLita goes "fashion forward" on Las Olas with dinner and a runway show on March 8. Beginning at 9pm, enjoy a runway fashion show featuring spring & summer fashions, a cameo performance by recording artist Michelle Forte and Italian specialties. Free to attend, reservations suggested. 1032 E Las Olas Blvd, Ft Lauderdale; 954-357-2616
Café Sambal is treating locals to a special Indian dinner with guest chef Suvir Saran (Devi in Manhattan). The a la carte menu will be available March 7-11 from 6-10pm. Meet Saran and pick up an autographed copy of his latest cookbook "Masala Farm" during dinner on Wednesday, March 7. 500 Brickell Key Dr, Miami; 305-913-8358
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami