Sail away with Boris Kodjoe and other fun things to enjoy in Miami this weekend
Three fun things to do this weekend in South Florida
Laugh, dance and cruise in the lap of luxury. This weekend, Noire Miami is hooking you up with hot stuff to check out as you enjoy as you unwind from tough work week.
Thursday March 21
Comedian George Willborn be performing at the Miami Improv in Coconut Grove all weekend (Thurs. to Sun.) Willborn has been featured on BET’s Comic View and is the current co-host on the nationally syndicated Michael Baisden radio show.
Cost: Tickets start at $17
Time: March 21- 24
Location: Miami Improv 3390 Mary St, Miami, Fl 33133
For more information on ticket prices and show time click here
Have some soul food, listen to soul music and win tickets to the hit Broadway musical Fela at the FELAbration hosted by The B Side Ent and Good Vibes Ent. South Street recently opened in the Design District and features soul food classics like catfish and grits, fried chicken and cornbred muffins. They also have a full service bar. The event will take place in the loft on the second story of the restaurant.
Time: 8 p.m- midnight
Cost: Free entry
Location: South Street Restaurant & Bar 4000 NE 2 nd Ave, Miami, 33137
Saturday March 23
Cruze Kontrol into your Saturday while celebrating the launch of Sarahi House of Fashion custom jeans aboard The South Beach Lady Yatch. The nighttime event will be hosted by actor and model Boris Kodjoe. Luxury accommodations include four levels to eat, drink and play and an open-air deck. Upgrade your night by opting for VIP status where you can rub shoulders with the celebrity host. Depending on your love for the limelight, you may also find yourself seeking out the Hollywood producers who will be shooting for a movie about the modeling industry. Boarding time is a 7 pm, an hour before setting sail from the Hyatt Regency Hotel.
Cost: Tickets start at $50 for general admission.
Time: Boarding time is 7 p.m.
Location: Hyatt Regency 400 SE 2 nd Ave, 33131
To purchase tickets click here
- Overtown Culture: Jazz and spoken-word series
- Miami Heat watch party collapses into Biscayne Bay
- American Black Film Festival 2013 returns to Miami Beach
- Miami mixologsts suggest refreshing cocktails for the summer 2013
- Miami mixologists suggest trying these summer cocktails
- Grammy Award-winning artist Angelique Kidjo, John S. and James L. Knight Concert Hall
- Noire Miami's Memorial Day party picks for the weekend
- Rob Delaney teams up with local company for game
- Wendy Williams to visit Books and Books, Coral Gables
- Haitian music, culture take center stage at Compas Fest in Miami