Miami vs Florida State watch parties in Brickell
Official watch party for Canes fans at Brother Jimmy's BBQ, FSU fans at Burger & Beer Joint.
Miami Hurricane football legend DJ Williams, Sebastian the Ibis and the UM dance team will be hosting the official UM vs FSU watch party on Saturday, Nov. 2 starting at 7:30 p.m. (Kickoff is at 8 p.m.)
Enjoy mouth-watering BBQ while sipping on The Miami Hurricane, a rum punch special at just $8. A live DJ will keep the party going until 2 a.m.
And in case you're a Seminoles fan, just across the Mary Brickell courtyard at Burger & Beer Joint will be the official watch party for FSU fans.
Get into the spirit early by downloading a Miami and FSU paper football (click here) for some pre-game battles at your table.
Brother Jimmy’s BBQ in Mary Brickell Village
900 S. Miami Ave., Miami
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - July 29-31
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Have you discovered Miami's top 5 hidden bars yet?
- 5 happy hours you can't miss in Fort Lauderdale
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- Top 5 places in Miami to cure your hangover
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- There's a new place in Miami to drink $1 mojitos and salsa dance
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day