Miami vs Florida State watch parties in Brickell
Official watch party for Canes fans at Brother Jimmy's BBQ, FSU fans at Burger & Beer Joint.
Brother Jimmy’s BBQ in Mary Brickell Village
900 S. Miami Ave., Miami
Miami Hurricane football legend DJ Williams, Sebastian the Ibis and the UM dance team will be hosting the official UM vs FSU watch party on Saturday, Nov. 2 starting at 7:30 p.m. (Kickoff is at 8 p.m.)
Enjoy mouth-watering BBQ while sipping on The Miami Hurricane, a rum punch special at just $8. A live DJ will keep the party going until 2 a.m.
And in case you're a Seminoles fan, just across the Mary Brickell courtyard at Burger & Beer Joint will be the official watch party for FSU fans.
Get into the spirit early by downloading a Miami and FSU paper football (click here) for some pre-game battles at your table.
- Go Drink This: Passion Fruit Cilantro Caipirinha
- db Bistro Moderne Serves Up Art You Can Drink
- Summer in the city: DBGB, boozy fundraisers and bikini contests
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz
- Woodchuck Transforms The Annex in Wynwood into a Big Top for Gumption Cider Launch
- Go Drink This: Banjan Groove
- New Patrón lets you step up your Cinco de Mayo game
- Nahko and Medicine for the People at Grand Central, Dance Band Night, Electric Piquete & Buck 15 Redux
- Cinco de Mayo Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo