Miami vs Florida State watch parties in Brickell
Official watch party for Canes fans at Brother Jimmy's BBQ, FSU fans at Burger & Beer Joint.
Brother Jimmy’s BBQ in Mary Brickell Village
900 S. Miami Ave., Miami
Miami Hurricane football legend DJ Williams, Sebastian the Ibis and the UM dance team will be hosting the official UM vs FSU watch party on Saturday, Nov. 2 starting at 7:30 p.m. (Kickoff is at 8 p.m.)
Enjoy mouth-watering BBQ while sipping on The Miami Hurricane, a rum punch special at just $8. A live DJ will keep the party going until 2 a.m.
And in case you're a Seminoles fan, just across the Mary Brickell courtyard at Burger & Beer Joint will be the official watch party for FSU fans.
Get into the spirit early by downloading a Miami and FSU paper football (click here) for some pre-game battles at your table.
- Go Drink This: Bellini at Cipriani Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 22- 24
- Go Drink This: Spicy Roman at Set Nightclub
- Review: Steam Miami boils with curiosity, but simmers at points
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 15 - 17
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- Velvet Underground: Cheers to one year of local brews at Wynwood Brewing Company and all-you-can-eat tacos at Toro Toro
- #HowToMiami – Mojito
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem