Miami vs Florida State watch parties in Brickell
Official watch party for Canes fans at Brother Jimmy's BBQ, FSU fans at Burger & Beer Joint.
Brother Jimmy’s BBQ in Mary Brickell Village
900 S. Miami Ave., Miami
Miami Hurricane football legend DJ Williams, Sebastian the Ibis and the UM dance team will be hosting the official UM vs FSU watch party on Saturday, Nov. 2 starting at 7:30 p.m. (Kickoff is at 8 p.m.)
Enjoy mouth-watering BBQ while sipping on The Miami Hurricane, a rum punch special at just $8. A live DJ will keep the party going until 2 a.m.
And in case you're a Seminoles fan, just across the Mary Brickell courtyard at Burger & Beer Joint will be the official watch party for FSU fans.
Get into the spirit early by downloading a Miami and FSU paper football (click here) for some pre-game battles at your table.
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- ICON Miami opening soon in former Mansion space and now hiring
- Rok'n burgers on 73rd St., rockin' authors hit Rock Bottom at Arsht, Dom at The Dutch & Sweet Liberty's sweet deal
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: DECK sixteen at Hyatt Centric
- Neat Stuff's Casino Night returns this Friday at Nikki Beach
- LUCKYRICE at the Raleigh, PIG in Wynwood, a pre-Pride Soiree & showboating on Fisher Island with the Pointer Sisters
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- New lounges, poolside rap parties, free concerts, food fetes & dinner with Uncle Luke
- Go Drink This: The Aviator
- Spooky, boozy, cool: Halloween week in Miami and beyond