Miami vs Florida State watch parties in Brickell
Official watch party for Canes fans at Brother Jimmy's BBQ, FSU fans at Burger & Beer Joint.
Brother Jimmy’s BBQ in Mary Brickell Village
900 S. Miami Ave., Miami
Miami Hurricane football legend DJ Williams, Sebastian the Ibis and the UM dance team will be hosting the official UM vs FSU watch party on Saturday, Nov. 2 starting at 7:30 p.m. (Kickoff is at 8 p.m.)
Enjoy mouth-watering BBQ while sipping on The Miami Hurricane, a rum punch special at just $8. A live DJ will keep the party going until 2 a.m.
And in case you're a Seminoles fan, just across the Mary Brickell courtyard at Burger & Beer Joint will be the official watch party for FSU fans.
Get into the spirit early by downloading a Miami and FSU paper football (click here) for some pre-game battles at your table.
- Phase 1 of Ultra 2014 lineup announced
- Velvet Underground: Jewish singles unite on Christmas Eve, hip hop heads south from Nashville, OTC launches happy hour in Brickell
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Dec. 20 - 22
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Dec. 13 - 15
- Velvet Underground: The Cabaret South Beach opens this week, watch Olivia Newton John's Xanadu outdoors at the New World Center's SoundScape, and Jingle Bell Rock takes over Tobacco Road
- Abraxas Lounge on South Beach will close New Year's Eve
- Boy George takes over Miami for Art Basel
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Dec. 6 - 8
- Velvet Underground: The SLS retrofits iconic 'rubber ducky' for Art Basel, Chris Willis performs at the Eden Roc, and let it snow in Brickell
- Top live music events during Art Basel 2013