Miami makes top 3 of MissTravel.com's top romantic destinations
MissTravel.com put Miami in the top 3 most romantic destinations in the United States.
Sorry ugly people. You are going to have to pay for your vacations. At least according to MissTravel.com, whose slogan is "Beautiful People Travel Free."
This website, started by Brandon Wade, founder and CEO of other websites connecting the rich and socially awkward to the poor and genetically-blessed (like SeekingMillionaire.com and SeekingArrangment.com), matches Generous Travelers with Attractive Travelers, meaning it connects people who have plenty of cash to blow on a fancy vacay with people who bring little else to the table besides good looks and a great personality (one hopes).
According to their recent survey, the Magic City made the top three on the list of romantic destinations in the United States, following Los Angeles and New York.
Is it our crystalline ocean? Some special spices we slip into the dishes at our many culinary havens? Our various cultural and artistic offerings?
It could be any one of those things that make Miami a great place for a tete-a-tete with a GF (or an Attractive Traveler you just met online).
Or, perhaps more realistically, a trip to Miami could just be a great way to get a girl to wear a bikini all day long.
On Our Radar
- Rap mogul Birdman dating Toni Braxton
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour