Andy Murray, Juan Carlos Ferrero and Andy Roddick face off at Miami Tennis Cup
U.S. Open champion and British Olympic gold medalist Andy Murray, French Open champion Juan Carlos Ferrero and Florida resident Andy Roddick face off at Miami Tennis Cup.
Miami Tennis Cup
Nov. 30-Dec. 2
Crandon Park Tennis Center, Key Biscayne
Gates open at 3:00pm each day. Matches begin at 5:00pm.
Tickets start at $50
U.S. Open Champion and British Olympic Gold Medalist, Andy Murray, and French Open Champion Juan Carlos Ferrero, the former world number one player from Spain, are just two iconic names from the world of tennis participating in the first annual Miami Tennis Cup.
The tournament will also be a “Farewell to South Florida” from resident, Andy Roddick, who will also be participating as a tribute to his legendary career. The round robin tournament format will also feature ATP heavyweights Nicolás Almagro (ESP), Alejandro Falla (COL) and top ranked American, John Isner. All matches played throughout the three-day tournament will take place on the stadium court at Crandon Park in Key Biscayne and will be broadcast Live by ESPN worldwide.
See and Do
- Port-au-Prince Jazz fest comes to Little Haiti Cultural Center
- Disney's 'Worlds of Fantasy' skates into Miami
- Pigs Do Fly's 'Fifty Plus: A New Attitude' at Empire Stage brings a new batch of short plays
- Disney on Ice giveaways, kids cooking & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- PAMM hosts monthly Free Second Saturdays event
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 12-14
- Jungle Island plans giant transformation
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 5-7
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September
- Coral Gables Museum hosts 'The Big One', a collection of Hurricane Andrew photos