Andy Murray, Juan Carlos Ferrero and Andy Roddick face off at Miami Tennis Cup
U.S. Open champion and British Olympic gold medalist Andy Murray, French Open champion Juan Carlos Ferrero and Florida resident Andy Roddick face off at Miami Tennis Cup.
U.S. Open Champion and British Olympic Gold Medalist, Andy Murray, and French Open Champion Juan Carlos Ferrero, the former world number one player from Spain, are just two iconic names from the world of tennis participating in the first annual Miami Tennis Cup.
The tournament will also be a “Farewell to South Florida” from resident, Andy Roddick, who will also be participating as a tribute to his legendary career. The round robin tournament format will also feature ATP heavyweights Nicolás Almagro (ESP), Alejandro Falla (COL) and top ranked American, John Isner. All matches played throughout the three-day tournament will take place on the stadium court at Crandon Park in Key Biscayne and will be broadcast Live by ESPN worldwide.
Miami Tennis Cup
Nov. 30-Dec. 2
Crandon Park Tennis Center, Key Biscayne
Gates open at 3:00pm each day. Matches begin at 5:00pm.
Tickets start at $50
See and Do
- 5 reasons why mango season is the best time to be in Miami
- 5 kinds of guys you'll wind up meeting in Miami's dating scene
- Friends of The Underline hosts #PokemonGoUnderline social media contest
- So you think you can dance? Prove it on National Dance Day with the Miami City Ballet
- 7 things you must taste when in Miami
- 9 Instagram-Worthy Photo Opps in Miami
- 10 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - July 22-24
- Things we discovered on a 74-mile car trip on the Tamiami Trail from Miami to Naples
- Finding craft beer at Miami sports venues
- 9 events you can't miss in Miami - August 2016