Andy Murray, Juan Carlos Ferrero and Andy Roddick face off at Miami Tennis Cup
U.S. Open champion and British Olympic gold medalist Andy Murray, French Open champion Juan Carlos Ferrero and Florida resident Andy Roddick face off at Miami Tennis Cup.
U.S. Open Champion and British Olympic Gold Medalist, Andy Murray, and French Open Champion Juan Carlos Ferrero, the former world number one player from Spain, are just two iconic names from the world of tennis participating in the first annual Miami Tennis Cup.
The tournament will also be a “Farewell to South Florida” from resident, Andy Roddick, who will also be participating as a tribute to his legendary career. The round robin tournament format will also feature ATP heavyweights Nicolás Almagro (ESP), Alejandro Falla (COL) and top ranked American, John Isner. All matches played throughout the three-day tournament will take place on the stadium court at Crandon Park in Key Biscayne and will be broadcast Live by ESPN worldwide.
Miami Tennis Cup
Nov. 30-Dec. 2
Crandon Park Tennis Center, Key Biscayne
Gates open at 3:00pm each day. Matches begin at 5:00pm.
Tickets start at $50
See and Do
- 7 Spots in Miami Even Locals Don’t Know About
- 5 bike events in Miami during May's National Bike Month
- 7 events in Miami for the budget-conscious - April 29-May 1
- 11 events not to miss in Miami in May 2016
- 11 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- What if 'Game of Thrones' were recast with famous Floridians?
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 5 Reasons to go to Wynwood Life
- Brickell City Centre Brings Farmers Market to Brickell
- 6 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 15-17