Andy Murray, Juan Carlos Ferrero and Andy Roddick face off at Miami Tennis Cup
U.S. Open champion and British Olympic gold medalist Andy Murray, French Open champion Juan Carlos Ferrero and Florida resident Andy Roddick face off at Miami Tennis Cup.
U.S. Open Champion and British Olympic Gold Medalist, Andy Murray, and French Open Champion Juan Carlos Ferrero, the former world number one player from Spain, are just two iconic names from the world of tennis participating in the first annual Miami Tennis Cup.
The tournament will also be a “Farewell to South Florida” from resident, Andy Roddick, who will also be participating as a tribute to his legendary career. The round robin tournament format will also feature ATP heavyweights Nicolás Almagro (ESP), Alejandro Falla (COL) and top ranked American, John Isner. All matches played throughout the three-day tournament will take place on the stadium court at Crandon Park in Key Biscayne and will be broadcast Live by ESPN worldwide.
Miami Tennis Cup
Nov. 30-Dec. 2
Crandon Park Tennis Center, Key Biscayne
Gates open at 3:00pm each day. Matches begin at 5:00pm.
Tickets start at $50
See and Do
- The 5 biggest lies about Miami traffic
- Miami Bike Paths Guide
- Florida Supercon 2016
- Free and cheap events in Miami this weekend
- 6 Best Things To Do Inside in Miami When It's Hot as Balls Outside
- Planning Your Girlfriend Getaway in Miami
- Five ways to punish Miami drivers who keep plowing through the poles to get to the I-95 express lanes
- 15 cultural events in Miami you can't miss - June 16-30
- 13 hot events in Miami in July 2016
- Fourth of July Guide: Where to watch fireworks in South Florida on July 4