Andy Murray, Juan Carlos Ferrero and Andy Roddick face off at Miami Tennis Cup
U.S. Open champion and British Olympic gold medalist Andy Murray, French Open champion Juan Carlos Ferrero and Florida resident Andy Roddick face off at Miami Tennis Cup.
U.S. Open Champion and British Olympic Gold Medalist, Andy Murray, and French Open Champion Juan Carlos Ferrero, the former world number one player from Spain, are just two iconic names from the world of tennis participating in the first annual Miami Tennis Cup.
The tournament will also be a “Farewell to South Florida” from resident, Andy Roddick, who will also be participating as a tribute to his legendary career. The round robin tournament format will also feature ATP heavyweights Nicolás Almagro (ESP), Alejandro Falla (COL) and top ranked American, John Isner. All matches played throughout the three-day tournament will take place on the stadium court at Crandon Park in Key Biscayne and will be broadcast Live by ESPN worldwide.
Miami Tennis Cup
Nov. 30-Dec. 2
Crandon Park Tennis Center, Key Biscayne
Gates open at 3:00pm each day. Matches begin at 5:00pm.
Tickets start at $50
See and Do
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug 26-28
- 'Star Wars' marathon at the Olympia Theater
- 'Psychic Match' star Deborah Graham talks about finding real love at Books & Books
- Public art to hunt down in Brickell and Downtown
- Surreal dance stories from Cuba
- Comic Iliza Shlesinger to bring her wit and wisdom to West Palm Beach
- 6 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug. 19-21
- HistoryMiami's Stiltsville Tour is an only-in-Miami experience
- 5 reasons Back-To-School Season in Miami is amazing
- Miami is Raising the Vibe this Fall