Andy Murray, Juan Carlos Ferrero and Andy Roddick face off at Miami Tennis Cup
U.S. Open champion and British Olympic gold medalist Andy Murray, French Open champion Juan Carlos Ferrero and Florida resident Andy Roddick face off at Miami Tennis Cup.
Miami Tennis Cup
Nov. 30-Dec. 2
Crandon Park Tennis Center, Key Biscayne
Gates open at 3:00pm each day. Matches begin at 5:00pm.
Tickets start at $50
U.S. Open Champion and British Olympic Gold Medalist, Andy Murray, and French Open Champion Juan Carlos Ferrero, the former world number one player from Spain, are just two iconic names from the world of tennis participating in the first annual Miami Tennis Cup.
The tournament will also be a “Farewell to South Florida” from resident, Andy Roddick, who will also be participating as a tribute to his legendary career. The round robin tournament format will also feature ATP heavyweights Nicolás Almagro (ESP), Alejandro Falla (COL) and top ranked American, John Isner. All matches played throughout the three-day tournament will take place on the stadium court at Crandon Park in Key Biscayne and will be broadcast Live by ESPN worldwide.
See and Do
- What to do with kids in Miami June 17-23
- Cesar Millan, the Dog Whisperer, in Miami Beach to show us how to be the alpha dog
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 14-16
- Redland Summer Fruit Festival offers sweet and juicy fun in South Dade
- What to do with kids in Miami June 10-16
- Barefoot Wine Beach Rescue Project
- Big Gus of Spike TV's "Tattoo Nightmares" brings the ink to Miami's TattooLaPalooza
- Sky Riders at Miami Seaquarium
- Dino Island returns to the Miami Children's Museum
- City Theatre's ‘Summer Shorts’ returns to the Arsht Center