Miami Swim Week: It's getting way hot out there
Better to be inside
Saturday was a scorcher for attendees of Mercedes Benz Fashion Week: Swim. But models were loving it. They barely wore anything at all. At the Swim Soiree presented by Hawaiian Tropic Sun Care poolside at the Raleigh, VIPs visited tents filled with various sponsors. While the beats pounded, you could get your photo taken in front of a fancy Hawaiian Tropic backboard, sip Chambord, try Tresemme haircare or enter to win a swimsuit by Vitamin A. Over at the Lifestyle Retreat Lounge at the Shelbourne Hotel, insiders got a taste of Sweet & Tipsy cupcakes, treats with a little bit of an alcoholic edge, plus exceedingly refreshing rose wine by Whispering Angel. Sports Illustrated model Julie Henderson popped by; Karina Smirnoff and Beyonce were both invited and expected.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika