Miami Swim Week: It's getting way hot out there
Better to be inside
Saturday was a scorcher for attendees of Mercedes Benz Fashion Week: Swim. But models were loving it. They barely wore anything at all. At the Swim Soiree presented by Hawaiian Tropic Sun Care poolside at the Raleigh, VIPs visited tents filled with various sponsors. While the beats pounded, you could get your photo taken in front of a fancy Hawaiian Tropic backboard, sip Chambord, try Tresemme haircare or enter to win a swimsuit by Vitamin A. Over at the Lifestyle Retreat Lounge at the Shelbourne Hotel, insiders got a taste of Sweet & Tipsy cupcakes, treats with a little bit of an alcoholic edge, plus exceedingly refreshing rose wine by Whispering Angel. Sports Illustrated model Julie Henderson popped by; Karina Smirnoff and Beyonce were both invited and expected.
On Our Radar
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage