Miami Swim Week: It's getting way hot out there
Better to be inside
Saturday was a scorcher for attendees of Mercedes Benz Fashion Week: Swim. But models were loving it. They barely wore anything at all. At the Swim Soiree presented by Hawaiian Tropic Sun Care poolside at the Raleigh, VIPs visited tents filled with various sponsors. While the beats pounded, you could get your photo taken in front of a fancy Hawaiian Tropic backboard, sip Chambord, try Tresemme haircare or enter to win a swimsuit by Vitamin A. Over at the Lifestyle Retreat Lounge at the Shelbourne Hotel, insiders got a taste of Sweet & Tipsy cupcakes, treats with a little bit of an alcoholic edge, plus exceedingly refreshing rose wine by Whispering Angel. Sports Illustrated model Julie Henderson popped by; Karina Smirnoff and Beyonce were both invited and expected.
On Our Radar
- The Kardashians raise eyebrows in Cuba
- Forget about a concert: Janet Jackson is pregnant
- Floridian model Kate Upton engaged
- A 'Real Housewives of Miami' spinoff with Joanna Krupa?
- Mariah Carey set to make wishes come true in Miami
- #Rich Kids of Beverly Hills star in Miami
- Ivanka Trump: Welcome to my spa
- Jencarlos Canela discusses his music at Latin Billboards
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert