Miami Swim Week: It's getting way hot out there
Better to be inside
Saturday was a scorcher for attendees of Mercedes Benz Fashion Week: Swim. But models were loving it. They barely wore anything at all. At the Swim Soiree presented by Hawaiian Tropic Sun Care poolside at the Raleigh, VIPs visited tents filled with various sponsors. While the beats pounded, you could get your photo taken in front of a fancy Hawaiian Tropic backboard, sip Chambord, try Tresemme haircare or enter to win a swimsuit by Vitamin A. Over at the Lifestyle Retreat Lounge at the Shelbourne Hotel, insiders got a taste of Sweet & Tipsy cupcakes, treats with a little bit of an alcoholic edge, plus exceedingly refreshing rose wine by Whispering Angel. Sports Illustrated model Julie Henderson popped by; Karina Smirnoff and Beyonce were both invited and expected.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz