Miami Subs teams up with Mr Worldwide Pitbull
Free grub! Maybe. And more
Who's getting hungry? Miami Subs Grill, the never say die sandwich franchise with 50 locations and growing, is bracing itself for expansion. And guess what? It's heating things up 305-style. Facebook fans have the chance to enter to win lunch with our very own Pitbull, aka Mr. WorldWide, at their local Miami Subs Grill. You gotta be in it to win, which could mean VIP tickets to his upcoming concert in Miami. Here’s the competition link: http://tracks.by/landing/miamisubs - that also clues fans into an exclusive webisode series featuring Pitbull and Miami Subs Grill ‘to be continued’. Fans who watch the webisode will earn a free 6 inch Miami Subs Philly Cheesesteak (with purchase of a 6 inch cheesesteak) valid until June 16. Who said there was no free lunch?
On Our Radar
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach