Miami Subs teams up with Mr Worldwide Pitbull
Free grub! Maybe. And more
Who's getting hungry? Miami Subs Grill, the never say die sandwich franchise with 50 locations and growing, is bracing itself for expansion. And guess what? It's heating things up 305-style. Facebook fans have the chance to enter to win lunch with our very own Pitbull, aka Mr. WorldWide, at their local Miami Subs Grill. You gotta be in it to win, which could mean VIP tickets to his upcoming concert in Miami. Here’s the competition link: http://tracks.by/landing/miamisubs - that also clues fans into an exclusive webisode series featuring Pitbull and Miami Subs Grill ‘to be continued’. Fans who watch the webisode will earn a free 6 inch Miami Subs Philly Cheesesteak (with purchase of a 6 inch cheesesteak) valid until June 16. Who said there was no free lunch?
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges