Miami Subs teams up with Mr Worldwide Pitbull
Free grub! Maybe. And more
Who's getting hungry? Miami Subs Grill, the never say die sandwich franchise with 50 locations and growing, is bracing itself for expansion. And guess what? It's heating things up 305-style. Facebook fans have the chance to enter to win lunch with our very own Pitbull, aka Mr. WorldWide, at their local Miami Subs Grill. You gotta be in it to win, which could mean VIP tickets to his upcoming concert in Miami. Here’s the competition link: http://tracks.by/landing/miamisubs - that also clues fans into an exclusive webisode series featuring Pitbull and Miami Subs Grill ‘to be continued’. Fans who watch the webisode will earn a free 6 inch Miami Subs Philly Cheesesteak (with purchase of a 6 inch cheesesteak) valid until June 16. Who said there was no free lunch?
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz