Miami Subs teams up with Mr Worldwide Pitbull
Free grub! Maybe. And more
Who's getting hungry? Miami Subs Grill, the never say die sandwich franchise with 50 locations and growing, is bracing itself for expansion. And guess what? It's heating things up 305-style. Facebook fans have the chance to enter to win lunch with our very own Pitbull, aka Mr. WorldWide, at their local Miami Subs Grill. You gotta be in it to win, which could mean VIP tickets to his upcoming concert in Miami. Here’s the competition link: http://tracks.by/landing/miamisubs - that also clues fans into an exclusive webisode series featuring Pitbull and Miami Subs Grill ‘to be continued’. Fans who watch the webisode will earn a free 6 inch Miami Subs Philly Cheesesteak (with purchase of a 6 inch cheesesteak) valid until June 16. Who said there was no free lunch?
On Our Radar
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday