Miami Subs teams up with Mr Worldwide Pitbull
Free grub! Maybe. And more
Who's getting hungry? Miami Subs Grill, the never say die sandwich franchise with 50 locations and growing, is bracing itself for expansion. And guess what? It's heating things up 305-style. Facebook fans have the chance to enter to win lunch with our very own Pitbull, aka Mr. WorldWide, at their local Miami Subs Grill. You gotta be in it to win, which could mean VIP tickets to his upcoming concert in Miami. Here’s the competition link: http://tracks.by/landing/miamisubs - that also clues fans into an exclusive webisode series featuring Pitbull and Miami Subs Grill ‘to be continued’. Fans who watch the webisode will earn a free 6 inch Miami Subs Philly Cheesesteak (with purchase of a 6 inch cheesesteak) valid until June 16. Who said there was no free lunch?
On Our Radar
- Dave Chappelle seen at club until the wee hours
- Mario Chalmers hosts first annual Red Hot Winter Wonderland
- Robi Draco Rosa reveals that cancer has returned
- Demi Lovato a headliner at Y100 Jingle Ball
- Strange turn in Justin Bieber lawsuit
- Is Lindsay Lohan behind Basel beatdown?
- Paul Walker to costar with Miami native
- Michael Jordan's wife expecting
- Dwyane Wade’s ex wants divorce declared null and void
- Kim Kardashian spends Thanksgiving in Miami