Miami Student Wins Trip to NYFW
Nathalie Kriado's designs are runway ready
Fashion students all over the world dream of one day going to New York Fashion Week. For Miami International University of Art and Design junior Nathalie Kriado that is going to be a reality in a few weeks. Kirado will be attending New York Fashion Week thanks to Peroni beer. The fashion beer held a contest during Miami's Swim Week alongside Funkshion where students entered two of their best designs before undergoing a preselection process. Kirado submitted two: a white dress and a white top and bottom. Her outfits won her the Peroni Young Designer Award.
On her trip to New York, Kriado will have the opportunity to see the shows and meet Peroni’s Designer; Antonio Berardi. "I am very excited about it," said Kriado. She is also in the process of partnering with “Elete Salon in Doral to launch a “Kriado Boutique” inside their Salon & Spa facilities.
- How to Get in Swimsuit Shape for Summer
- Miami Boutique Launches Spring Collection
- Hawaiian Tropic Looking for Brand Ambassador
- Boho Boutique is all Budget Friendly
- Trendy Miami Chain Expands
- Top Model Opens Miami Boutique
- New Miami Boutique Hosts Mother's Day Sale
- New Line of Miami-Made Unisex Tees Launches
- Vintage Fashion Show & Shopping Event
- Fashion Heats Up