Miami Spice Mash-Up grand finale on Thursday features Lure, Area 31 and Oak Tavern
Seafood, drinks and dessert from Lure, Area 31 and Oak Tavern
Miami Spice Mash-Up
Thursday, Sept 4 at 7pm
1601 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
$75 per person
Get a taste of something new as Lure Fishbar hosts the final Miami Spice Mash-Up Thursday, Sept 4.
Chefs John Iatrellis of Lure Fishbar, Wolfgang Birk of Area 31, and David Bracha of Oak Tavern are collaborating to present dinner, drinks & dessert. Invest $75 per person and enjoy a cocktail reception, two savory dishes per chef and a dessert crafted by the trio.
Seating is limited to 40 guests and reservations must be made in advance by calling 305-695-4550.
- The List: Michael Mina's Miami restaurant picks
- Cvi.Che 105 set to open in South Beach
- 50 Eggs guest chef dinner features Macchialina's Michael Pirolo
- Michael Mina's Stripsteak opening next month in Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Harry's Pizzeria to open in Coconut Grove
- Joe's Stone Crab, Prime 112 among top-grossing U.S. restaurants
- Chef Katsuya Uechi hosts pop-up dinner at the SLS South Beach
- South Florida's 5 strictest restaurants
- The List: Carla Pellegrino's Miami restaurant picks
- SooWoo brings Korean & teppanyaki to South Beach