Miami Spice Mash-Up grand finale on Thursday features Lure, Area 31 and Oak Tavern
Seafood, drinks and dessert from Lure, Area 31 and Oak Tavern
Miami Spice Mash-Up
Thursday, Sept 4 at 7pm
1601 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
$75 per person
Get a taste of something new as Lure Fishbar hosts the final Miami Spice Mash-Up Thursday, Sept 4.
Chefs John Iatrellis of Lure Fishbar, Wolfgang Birk of Area 31, and David Bracha of Oak Tavern are collaborating to present dinner, drinks & dessert. Invest $75 per person and enjoy a cocktail reception, two savory dishes per chef and a dessert crafted by the trio.
Seating is limited to 40 guests and reservations must be made in advance by calling 305-695-4550.
- The List: Eating in Miami with Miguel Aguilar
- Celebrate Halloween early at Tongue & Cheek's Saturday brunch
- 'Top Chef' favorite Fabio Viviani gives Miami recipes today, food next month
- Guide to South Florida's October wine and beer dinners
- Michelle Bernstein taps Steven Rojas as Seagrape's chef de cuisine
- Esquire's new restaurant guru is a Miami homeboy
- Alicia Silverstone talks Moby, vegan food and Miami's Seed Festival
- The List: Michael Mina's Miami restaurant picks
- Cvi.Che 105 set to open in South Beach
- 50 Eggs guest chef dinner features Macchialina's Michael Pirolo