Miami Spice Mash-Up grand finale on Thursday features Lure, Area 31 and Oak Tavern
Seafood, drinks and dessert from Lure, Area 31 and Oak Tavern
Miami Spice Mash-Up
Thursday, Sept 4 at 7pm
1601 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
$75 per person
Get a taste of something new as Lure Fishbar hosts the final Miami Spice Mash-Up Thursday, Sept 4.
Chefs John Iatrellis of Lure Fishbar, Wolfgang Birk of Area 31, and David Bracha of Oak Tavern are collaborating to present dinner, drinks & dessert. Invest $75 per person and enjoy a cocktail reception, two savory dishes per chef and a dessert crafted by the trio.
Seating is limited to 40 guests and reservations must be made in advance by calling 305-695-4550.
- Freshii finds healthy formula in Wynwood
- 1826 Restaurant names new chef
- Five great Miami cooking classes
- The List: Verde’s Nicolay Adinaguev
- Oolite to debut vegan dishes at Conscious Bite Out dinner Dec. 11
- Lique Restaurant & Lounge opens on Intracoastal Waterway in North Miami Beach
- Sandbar in Coconut Grove is renamed The Hot Rock after 'Bar Rescue' takeover
- Kuro Japanese restaurant to open at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- The List: Mignonette and Blue Collar chef-owner Danny Serfer
- Beefed-up seafood menu at Steak 954