Miami Spice Mash-Up grand finale on Thursday features Lure, Area 31 and Oak Tavern
Seafood, drinks and dessert from Lure, Area 31 and Oak Tavern
Get a taste of something new as Lure Fishbar hosts the final Miami Spice Mash-Up Thursday, Sept 4.
Chefs John Iatrellis of Lure Fishbar, Wolfgang Birk of Area 31, and David Bracha of Oak Tavern are collaborating to present dinner, drinks & dessert. Invest $75 per person and enjoy a cocktail reception, two savory dishes per chef and a dessert crafted by the trio.
Seating is limited to 40 guests and reservations must be made in advance by calling 305-695-4550.
Miami Spice Mash-Up
Thursday, Sept 4 at 7pm
1601 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
$75 per person
- A barbecued grilled cheese with Heat -- Miami Heat, that is
- Here's why you should call Dolores ... Miami Smokers for the summer
- We ordered free ice cream from UberEATS. Here's what happened
- South of Spice dining event is a luxurious taste of South Beach
- These 9 Miami food and cocktail events are so good we can't pick just one
- Why this chef wants to bring fine dining to Cuba
- Uber will bring you free ice cream Friday
- Miami Chefs Taking Their Talents to Casa de Campo For a Weekend
- How this Indian restaurant is raising the foodie game in Kendall
- How you can get your gourmet doughnut fix in Miami Beach