Miami Spice Mash-Up grand finale on Thursday features Lure, Area 31 and Oak Tavern
Seafood, drinks and dessert from Lure, Area 31 and Oak Tavern
Miami Spice Mash-Up
Thursday, Sept 4 at 7pm
1601 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
$75 per person
Get a taste of something new as Lure Fishbar hosts the final Miami Spice Mash-Up Thursday, Sept 4.
Chefs John Iatrellis of Lure Fishbar, Wolfgang Birk of Area 31, and David Bracha of Oak Tavern are collaborating to present dinner, drinks & dessert. Invest $75 per person and enjoy a cocktail reception, two savory dishes per chef and a dessert crafted by the trio.
Seating is limited to 40 guests and reservations must be made in advance by calling 305-695-4550.
- South Beach sushi pop-up Prey puts invasive species on the menu at 1 Hotel & Homes
- The List: 10 best Miami foods with Batch Gastropub's Kevin Danilo
- 2 new Coral Gables restaurants opening this week: Trust & Co. and Ichimi
- Worth the drive: Clay Conley opens Grato restaurant in West Palm Beach
- A Top Chef's 10 favorite foods in Miami
- Former Zuma chef, manager to open KYU restaurant in Wynwood
- Kris Wessel to open barbecue joint in Miami's Little Haiti
- Is it worth it? Quality Meats Miami Beach debuts $64 Chicken Parm Pizza
- The List: 10 best South Florida restaurants according to Rick Mijares
- The List: A Ritz-Carlton chef's top Fort Lauderdale restaurants