The Miami Spice List: 10 Best Steakhouses
We've carved out 10 top meat options for Miami Spice 2014.
Every Friday in August and September, we’ll highlight 10 restaurants in various categories that are participating in the Miami Spice dining deal ($23 lunch, $39 dinner).
Here are 10 of the best steakhouses offering the promotion and our suggested orders:
1. Wolfgang’s Steakhouse.
Caesar Salad, Petite Filet Mignon, Key Lime Pie.
Lunch Monday-Friday, dinner Sunday-Thursday. 315 S. Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 305-487-7130
2. The Forge.
Chopped Salad, Pastrami Duck Breast, Limoncello Cheesecake.
Dinner daily. 432 W. 41st St., Miami Beach; 305-538-8533
3. BLT Prime.
Burrata & Heirloom Tomato Salad, Mojo Marinated Flat Iron Steak, Fricassee of Sweet Corn, Peanut Butter Chocolate Mousse.
Dinner daily. 4400 NW 87th Ave. (Trump National), Doral; 305-591-6616
4. Smith & Wollensky.
Split Pea Soup, 8-Ounce Filet Mignon, Wild Blueberry Cobbler.
Dinner daily. One Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-673-2800
Morton’s Salad, Prime Burger, Chocolate Mousse (Coral Gables location).
Various locations and times, see ilovemiamispice.com for details.
6. Meat Market.
BBQ Short Rib Empanadas, Buffalo Burger, Chocolate Gazpacho.
Lunch daily, dinner Sunday-Thursday. 915 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach; 305-532-0088
7. Fleming’s Prime.
Three Citrus Ceviche, Petite Filet Mignon, Walnut Turtle Pie.
Dinner daily. 2525 Ponce de Leon Blvd., Coral Gables; 305-569-7995
8. Bourbon Steak.
Tempura Squash Blossoms, Rib Eye, Peanut Butter Snickers.
Dinner daily. 19999 W. Country Club Dr. (Turnberry), Aventura; 786-279-6600
9. Capital Grille.
Clam Chowder, 14-Ounce Bone-In Sirloin, Flourless Chocolate Espresso Cake.
Dinner daily. 444 Brickell Ave., Miami; 305-374-4500
10. Red the Steakhouse.
Steak Tartare, 5-Ounce Filet Mignon, Apple Pie Tart.
Dinner daily. 119 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-534-3688
- It's the last day of Miami Spice. Here's where you're eating
- Why you should try these restaurants new to Miami Spice
- These are the favorite Miami Spice menus at the halfway point
- Where to taste Michael Schwartz's new restaurant menu before it opens
- Michy fans: Fried chicken is back
- 5 interesting Miami Spice dishes this year and where to find them
- Miami Spice is big. Let our experts tell you where to eat
- 7 Best Miami Spice Menus for Vegetarian Diners
- Not-Spice: 6 restaurants not on Miami Spice that are offering deals
- A Miami Spice Weekly Planner