The Miami Spice List: 10 Best Lunch Restaurants
For business or leisure, lunch at one of these top Miami Spice picks.
Every week in August and September, we’ll highlight 10 restaurants in various categories that are participating in the Miami Spice dining deal ($23 lunch, $39 dinner).
Here are 10 of the best spots for a weekday lunch: business or leisure, plus our suggested orders (menus may change):
1. 15th & Vine.
Asian Pear Salad, Ropa Vieja Panini, Housemade Ice Cream.
Lunch Monday-Friday, dinner daily. 485 Brickell Ave. (Viceroy), Miami; 305-503-0373
2. 94th Aero Squadron.
Beer Cheese Soup, Griddle Reuben, Key Lime Pie.
Lunch Monday-Friday, dinner daily. 1395 NW 57th Ave., Miami; 305-261-4220
3. Anacapri on Ponce.
Tuna Tartare, Duck Confit Cannelloni, Cannoli.
Lunch Monday-Friday, dinner daily. 2530 Ponce de Leon Blvd., Coral Gables; 305-443-8388
4. Bulla Gastrobar.
Tortilla Española, Ensalada de Berro y Camarones, Crema Catalana.
Lunch and dinner daily. 2500 Ponce de Leon Blvd., Coral Gables; 305-441-0107
5. TK’s at the Villa Mayfair.
Baby Beet Salad, Beer-Braised Mussels, Brazilian Flan.
Lunch and dinner Tuesday-Saturday. 2901 Florida Ave., Coconut Grove; 305-774-1500
Peach and Kale Salad, Kalbi Beef Flap, Nutella Sundae.
Lunch Monday-Friday, dinner Sunday-Thursday. 3250 NE First Ave., Miami; 786-369-0353
7. Area 31.
Snapper Tiradito, Grouper Burger, Selections of Mini Desserts.
Lunch daily, dinner Sunday-Thursday. 270 Biscayne Blvd. Way (Epic), Miami; 305-424-5234
Menu changes daily.
Lunch Monday-Friday, dinner daily. 278 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables; 305-446-7710
9. MC Kitchen.
Pan Seared Yellowfin Tuna, Gnocchi Carbonara, Fennel-Spiced Chicken Panini, Backyard Mango Cheesecake.
Lunch Monday-Friday, dinner Sunday-Thursday. 4141 NE Second Ave., Miami; 305-456-9948
Confit Duck Leg and Goose Liver Terrine, Eggplant Tomato Gratin, Fluffy Chocolate Cake.
Lunch and dinner daily. 1395 Brickell Ave. (Conrad), Miami; 305-503-6529
- It's the last day of Miami Spice. Here's where you're eating
- Why you should try these restaurants new to Miami Spice
- These are the favorite Miami Spice menus at the halfway point
- Where to taste Michael Schwartz's new restaurant menu before it opens
- Michy fans: Fried chicken is back
- 5 interesting Miami Spice dishes this year and where to find them
- Miami Spice is big. Let our experts tell you where to eat
- 7 Best Miami Spice Menus for Vegetarian Diners
- Not-Spice: 6 restaurants not on Miami Spice that are offering deals
- A Miami Spice Weekly Planner