The Miami Spice List: 10 Best Hotel Restaurants
Have dinner. Spend the night. Get Spicy.
Every Friday in August and September, we’ll highlight 10 restaurants in various categories that are participating in the Miami Spice dining deal ($23 lunch, $39 dinner).
Here are 10 of the best hotel restaurants offering the promotion, and our suggested orders. Eat dinner. Spend the night. Get Spicy.
1. Pied a Terre.
Gazpacho, Duo De La Mer, Mocha Fondant.
Dinner Tuesday-Sunday. 1701 James Ave. (The Cadet), Miami Beach; 305-531-4533
2. La Mar.
Tiradito Nikkei, Arroz Nortena, Chicha Morada Sorbet.
Lunch Monday-Friday, dinner Monday-Tuesday. 500 Brickell Key Dr. (Mandarian Oriental), Miami; 305-913-8288
Florida Lobster, Pork Ribs, Berry Tarte.
Lunch Monday-Saturday, dinner daily. 3025 Collins Ave. (The Palms), Miami Beach; 305-908-5458
White Miso Soup; Wedge Salad; Chirashi Don; Chocolate, Azuki Bean and Raspberry Cake.
Lunch Monday-Friday, dinner Monday-Tuesday. 270 Biscayne Blvd. Way (Epic), Miami; 305-577-0277
Tuna Bresaola, Spaghetti, Budino di Caramel.
Dinner Sunday-Friday. 4441 Collins Ave. (Fontainebleau), Miami Beach; 305-674-4660
6. De Rodriguez.
Chicken Ropa Vieja Empanadas, Vaca Frita, Cuatro Leches Cake.
Lunch and dinner daily. 101 Ocean Dr. (The Hilton Bentley), Miami Beach; 305-672-6624
7. 660 at the Angler’s.
Corn and Crab Fritter, Pork Tenderloin, Guava Creme Brulee.
Dinner Tuesday-Sunday. 660 Washington Ave. (The Angler’s), Miami Beach; 305-534-9600
8. DB Bistro.
Duck Ballotine, Thai Mussels, Cheese Plate.
Lunch Monday-Friday, dinner Monday-Saturday. 255 Biscayne Blvd. Way (JW Marriott Marquis), Miami; 305-421-8800
Nonna’s Meatballs, Grilled Mahi, Tiramisu.
Dinner daily. 1776 Collins Ave. (The Redbury), Miami Beach; 786-483-1796
10. Restaurant Michael Schwartz.
Calamari, Pan-Roasted Chicken, Milk Chocolate Cremoso.
Lunch Monday-Saturday, dinner daily. 1775 Collins Ave. (The Raleigh), Miami Beach; 305-612-1163
- It's the last day of Miami Spice. Here's where you're eating
- Why you should try these restaurants new to Miami Spice
- These are the favorite Miami Spice menus at the halfway point
- Where to taste Michael Schwartz's new restaurant menu before it opens
- Michy fans: Fried chicken is back
- 5 interesting Miami Spice dishes this year and where to find them
- Miami Spice is big. Let our experts tell you where to eat
- 7 Best Miami Spice Menus for Vegetarian Diners
- Not-Spice: 6 restaurants not on Miami Spice that are offering deals
- A Miami Spice Weekly Planner