The Miami Spice List: 10 Best Bets in Miami Beach
We've sussed out 10 top Miami Spice menu options in Miami Beach.
Every Friday in August and September, we’ll highlight 10 restaurants in various categories that are participating in the Miami Spice dining deal ($23 lunch, $39 dinner).
Here are 10 of the best Spice options in Miami Beach, along with our suggested menu order:
Raw Bar Platter, Shrimp Risotto, Key Lime Pie.
Dinner Sunday-Thursday. 1661 Collins Ave., 305-695-4550
2. BLT Steak.
Nectarine Salad, Short Rib Panini, Mascarpone Cheese Tarts.
Lunch Monday-Friday, dinner Sunday-Friday. 1440 Ocean Dr., 305-673-0044
3. The Dutch.
Chilled Corn Soup, Lobster Pot Pie, Chocolate Mousse.
Dinner daily. 2201 Collins Ave., 305-938-3111
Little Devils, Fried Chicken, Greek Yogurt Panna Cotta.
Dinner Tuesday-Sunday. 1237 Lincoln Rd., 305-987-8885
Impepata di Cozze Alla Marinara, Scaloppine di Vitello, Tiramisu.
Lunch and dinner daily. 1014 Lincoln Rd., 305-531-4833
Dates Avec Chorizo, Fried Snapper Salad, Sweetbreads, Pork Cheeks, Broccoli Rabe, Chef’s Choice Dessert.
Dinner Tuesday-Sunday. 1418 20th St., 305-532-7555
Moscardini, Lamb Gnocchi, Chef’s Choice Dessert.
Lunch daily, dinner Sunday-Thursday. 1801 Purdy Ave., 305-531-2228
Tomato Risotto, Striped Bass, Caramelia.
Lunch daily, dinner Sunday-Thursday. 2445 Collins Ave., 305-534-7111
Salmon Mousse, Rabbit and Pimms Terrine, Poached Grouper, Chocolate Ganache.
Dinner Tuesday-Saturday. 1826 Collins Ave., 305-763-8860
Burrata, Snapper, Banana Bread Pudding.
Dinner Monday-Sunday. 820 Alton Rd., 305-534-2124
- It's the last day of Miami Spice. Here's where you're eating
- Why you should try these restaurants new to Miami Spice
- These are the favorite Miami Spice menus at the halfway point
- Where to taste Michael Schwartz's new restaurant menu before it opens
- Michy fans: Fried chicken is back
- 5 interesting Miami Spice dishes this year and where to find them
- Miami Spice is big. Let our experts tell you where to eat
- 7 Best Miami Spice Menus for Vegetarian Diners
- Not-Spice: 6 restaurants not on Miami Spice that are offering deals
- A Miami Spice Weekly Planner