Miami Spice Hotel Packages- New Additions
SLS & Katsuya create a new Miami Spice menu and room stay package, along with other hotel restaurants
Foodies rejoice during August and September with Miami Spice’s special discounted three-course menus at fine restaurants all over town. Why not up the ante with an overnight stay at Miami’s premiere hotel restaurant destinations? Read on for Miami Spice hotel stay packages from downtown to the beach.
The Palms Hotel & Spa and Essensia restaurant
The Palms Hotel & Spa (3025 Collins Ave., Miami Beach) is giving foodies on vacation a reason to rejoice with their Miami Spice Room Package Deal. Experience farm-to-table fare for two in a tropical oceanfront setting at The Palms’ Essensia restaurant. Their three-course Miami Spice menu is inclusive of your room stay with this special package. Chef Julie Frans lovingly presides over a seasonal, locally sourced menu with ingredients from her onsite garden.
Hot Dish: Fettuccini with Key West shrimp, zucchini, broccolini, tomato, mint, basil, parsley, lemon, and white wine
The “Miami Spice Room Pacakge” deal includes:
- 1 night accommodation
- Three-course Miami Spice dinner for two at Essensia
- Complimentary valet
- Reservations at 305-534-0505 or here
- Use promo code: FTTFARE
Sense Beach House and Local House restaurant
If you’re looking for a boutique summer retreat in South Beach’s luxurious SoFi neighborhood, look no further than Sense Beach House (400 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach). The 18-room boutique hotel opened last year on Ocean Drive and offers a chic getaway for locals and travelers, alike. Its (appropriately named) Local House restaurant already has a cult following amongst in-the-know locals for its creative, tapas-style dishes in a casual cool setting.
Depending on how many nights you stay, you can up your spice factor with their Miami Spice room package deals:
- Mild: 1 night stay = Miami Spice three-course lunch for two at Local House
- Medium: 2 night stay = Miami Spice three-course dinner for two at Local House
- Hot: 3+ night stay = Miami Spice three-course lunch and dinner for two at Local House
- Reservations at 305-538-5529 or here and mention the deal at check-in.
JW Marriott Marquis Miami and db Bistro Moderne restaurant
Who wants to drive home after dining on celebrity chef Daniel Boulud’s decadent French bistro fare at JW Marriott Marquis’ (255 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Miami) db Bistro Moderne? With the Miami Spice Marquis Sleepover package, you don’t have to. Enjoy a three-course dinner for two at this modern Parisian bistro in a casual, comfortable, and contemporary setting. After dessert, simply head upstairs to your deluxe accommodations.
Hot Dish: Short ribs ravioli with roasted corn, broccoli rabe, oyster mushroom, and parmesan emulsion
The “Miami Spice Marquis Sleepover” package is priced at $299 and includes:
- 1 night accommodation in a deluxe guest room for two
- Three-course Miami Spice dinner for two at db Bistro Moderne
- Breakfast for two at ThreeFortyFive restaurant
- Complimentary overnight parking for one car
- Reservations at 800-229-9290 or here
- Use promo code: D18
SLS South Beach & Katsuya or The Bazaar
Indulge in decadent Japanese fare at Katsuya or inventive Spanish small plates as only chef Jose Andres can imagine them, and stay the night in the whimsical wonderland that is the SLS South Beach. Katsuya just launched a brand new Miami Spice menu for the remainder of the promotion, so if you've already been once, they're beckoning you back for more.
Hot Dish, Katsuya: Wagyu foie gras, 2-piece filet topped with seared foie gras and a plum wine reduction sauce (add fresh shaved truffles for $15)
Hot Dish, Bazaar: Queso platter: manchego, pasamontes, sheep, garroxta, goat, idiazabal
Miami Spice SLS Package includes:
- Room rates starting at $250
- Complimentary Miami Spice three-course dinner at Katsuya or The Bazaar
- Reservations can be booked here
- Use promo code: SPICE
All offers valid August and September
- For an adventurous & luxurious escape, head to the Caribbean island of Nevis
- Where to Eat Lunch in South Beach Right Now
- Ultimate Guide to Fitness & Wellness at Miami Hotels
- Elevate your game at the best Miami rooftop bars
- Where to Eat Lunch in South Miami Right Now
- Spend the night in one of Miami's poshest penthouses
- 7 Family Friendly Things to Do in Orlando That Are Not Disney
- 9 Best South Beach Budget Hotels
- How to unwind this summer on Florida's other coast, in Naples
- Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Yoga in Miami