Miami Spice: Date Night
Dine to impress with our Miami Spice Date Night guide.
Friday is in our sights and we’re thinking date night. Here are some of our top picks for Miami Spice date night menus. All serve dinner Friday and/or Saturday night, but reservation availability for the weekend is not guaranteed….
- It doesn’t get much more romantic than the Setai. Start with cocktails outside (not included in Spice) then settle into the sleek dining room for an Asian-fusion feast. Spice portions tend to be generously sized and choice is vast – choose between four appetizers, entrees and desserts. (We’re thinking tom kha gai, mee goreng and passion fruit pavlova). Invest an extra $28 per person and get your meal wine-paired.
- Score an early-ish reservation at Lido at the Standard and watch the sunset as you sip cocktails at the understated bayside retreat. Seating is outdoor (dress accordingly) and the vibe is relaxed, refined and seemingly tourist-free – it’ll feel like you’ve stumbled upon a secret SoBe hideaway. Our Spice menu favorites include fennel & yellow tomato gazpacho, blackened mahi mahi plancha and the cupcake di jour. One note – gratuity is included.
- Score an upstairs table at Sra Martinez for max people watching and date-appropriate noise levels. The tapas-style services encourages sharing (how romantic) while the busy, bustling vibe eases and nerves or awkwardness. We like pan con tomate (simple but surprisingly delicious), croquetas de jamon, garbanzo stew and flan de mama.
- Channel old-school Miami and bring a date to Christy’s in the Gables. The steakhouse has been wooing carnivores for decades and has a distinct sense of place and authenticity. The Spice menu has all the carnivore favorites – spinach salad, filet mignon, gruyere potatoes au gratin and walnut fudge brownie a la mode.
Aug 1- Sept 30
$22 lunch, $35 dinner
- Why you should try these restaurants new to Miami Spice
- These are the favorite Miami Spice menus at the halfway point
- Where to taste Michael Schwartz's new restaurant menu before it opens
- Michy fans: Fried chicken is back
- 5 interesting Miami Spice dishes this year and where to find them
- Miami Spice is big. Let our experts tell you where to eat
- 7 Best Miami Spice Menus for Vegetarian Diners
- Not-Spice: 6 restaurants not on Miami Spice that are offering deals
- A Miami Spice Weekly Planner
- 7 Great Choices for Families during Miami Spice