Miami Spice Bikini Basketball Team banned from holding tryouts at public school
Edison Senior High says no to previously scheduled tryout
Tough first week for the Miami Spice of the Bikini Basketball Association!
The Spice, a founding member of the new professional women's hoops league, is left without a venue to hold tryouts after the Miami-Dade County Public Schools banned its presence from its campuses!
The franchise -- yes, the players will play hoops in bikinis -- announced that tryouts would take place Saturday, Sept. 29 at Miami Edison Senior High School on Miami's northwest side.
Now, team officials are scrambling to find another gym.
For more, click here.
On Our Radar
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel
- Kourtney Kardashian in Miami with Scott Disick
- Kanye West's five weirdest (and greatest) stories of 2016 (so far)