Miami Soul on the Scene: VJMedia Mixology with South Florida's Tastemakers and Lifestyle Influencers
Vanessa James Media and Cadillac collaborated to present the VJMedia Mixology event for a luxury interactive media influencer experience.
Known for her talent, style, and penchant for celebrating iconic brands, Vanessa James of Vanessa James Media partnered with Cadillac to host the third installation of "VJMedia Mixology III" for an evening that hosted an international collective of tastemakers, lifestyle influencers, media, bloggers, and music industry professionals who came together for one amazing night of connection. The result was an evening where nearly 250 tastemakers and influencers enjoyed an interactive experience with more than 15 brands including, Cadillac, Monster Products, Barefoot Wine, Palace Resorts, Remy Martin, Mount Gay Rum, Remixx, Zico Coconut Water, and Bai, to name a few.
Hosted in the trendy Wynwood art district, this exclusive invitation-only event included a truly interactive experience that connected brands with influencers. The Cadillac LUXE Lounge included a Photo Mingle photo booth and a private preview of the brand new 2015 Escalade and ELR in an exclusive luxury “Bloggers Lounge” presented by Cadillac and hosted by local lifestyle blogger Jewel Figueras. VJMedia and Cadillac also presented the VJMedia Awards honoring five change agents that are proven thought leaders in their fields and have exemplified the spirit of media excellence.
Always on the cutting edge, other highlights of VJMedia Mixology included:
- “Refresh Bar” by Barefoot Wine that featured the entire Refresh collection and bubbles
- The newly released World Cup headphones featured by Monster Products in collaboration with Adidas
- Giveaway for 4Day/3Night stay at the Moon Palace Cancun presented by Palace Resorts
- "Welcome Bar” courtesy of Remy Martin with complimentary Remy V cocktails and signature Mount Gay Rum Punch
- “The Sweet Spot” delectable dessert bar courtesy of TyTy Desserts and Tiny Bites Treats
- Special Performances by DJ FlyGuy, Fresh Kid Cue, and Trinidad’s own Alicia the Duchess
"VJMedia Mixology has grown over the last three years into the signature event in Miami and serves as a connector and way to highlight those who move the needle in their industries,” says Vanessa James. “Thank you to Miami.com for being our media partner this year and premiering the #MiamiSoul Platform at Media Mixology to consumers."
- Miami Soul 2016 Black History Month events and celebrations around South Florida
- Miami Soul: Florida Memorial University's Homecoming lineup featuring T.I. in concert, tailgating, and more
- Miami International Boat Show celebrates 75th Anniversary bigger & better February 11-15
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Live jazz, beer tastings, and other things to do in South Florida Jan 28 - Jan 31
- GastroWars Knife-Fight Competition & Craft Beer Pairings
- Martin Luther King, Jr Day celebration events and Day of Service projects throughout South Florida
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Zo's Winter Groove, Big Night in Little Haiti, Wine & Reggae Festival and more
- Florida Grand Opera debuts rarely-performed opera, Bellini’s Norma
- iPic Theaters opens in North Miami Beach for luxury movie going experience
- Funk Fest kicks off the New Year with live performances by Fantasia, New Edition, Doug E. Fresh and more