Miami Soul on the Scene: VJMedia Mixology with South Florida's Tastemakers and Lifestyle Influencers
Vanessa James Media and Cadillac collaborated to present the VJMedia Mixology event for a luxury interactive media influencer experience.
Known for her talent, style, and penchant for celebrating iconic brands, Vanessa James of Vanessa James Media partnered with Cadillac to host the third installation of "VJMedia Mixology III" for an evening that hosted an international collective of tastemakers, lifestyle influencers, media, bloggers, and music industry professionals who came together for one amazing night of connection. The result was an evening where nearly 250 tastemakers and influencers enjoyed an interactive experience with more than 15 brands including, Cadillac, Monster Products, Barefoot Wine, Palace Resorts, Remy Martin, Mount Gay Rum, Remixx, Zico Coconut Water, and Bai, to name a few.
Hosted in the trendy Wynwood art district, this exclusive invitation-only event included a truly interactive experience that connected brands with influencers. The Cadillac LUXE Lounge included a Photo Mingle photo booth and a private preview of the brand new 2015 Escalade and ELR in an exclusive luxury “Bloggers Lounge” presented by Cadillac and hosted by local lifestyle blogger Jewel Figueras. VJMedia and Cadillac also presented the VJMedia Awards honoring five change agents that are proven thought leaders in their fields and have exemplified the spirit of media excellence.
Always on the cutting edge, other highlights of VJMedia Mixology included:
- “Refresh Bar” by Barefoot Wine that featured the entire Refresh collection and bubbles
- The newly released World Cup headphones featured by Monster Products in collaboration with Adidas
- Giveaway for 4Day/3Night stay at the Moon Palace Cancun presented by Palace Resorts
- "Welcome Bar” courtesy of Remy Martin with complimentary Remy V cocktails and signature Mount Gay Rum Punch
- “The Sweet Spot” delectable dessert bar courtesy of TyTy Desserts and Tiny Bites Treats
- Special Performances by DJ FlyGuy, Fresh Kid Cue, and Trinidad’s own Alicia the Duchess
"VJMedia Mixology has grown over the last three years into the signature event in Miami and serves as a connector and way to highlight those who move the needle in their industries,” says Vanessa James. “Thank you to Miami.com for being our media partner this year and premiering the #MiamiSoul Platform at Media Mixology to consumers."
- Miami Soul: Ultra chic pop-up dining, Diner en Blanc, makes Miami debut
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Miami Reggae Fest, The Reggae Social, and more events
- 3rd Annual Art of Transformation: A series of artistic events celebrating the revitalization of Opa-locka
- Miami Soul on the Scene: Oprah's The Life You Want weekend & Covergirl Breakfast Power Meetup
- Emeline Michel holds benefit concert to benefit school in Haiti
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Slick Rick, Keke Wyatt & Tank, and more
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Breast Party Ever featuring Doug E. Fresh & Gabrielle Union
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Raheem Devaughn live, RonDAYvu Day Party, Big Night in Little Haiti, and more
- Miami Broward Carnival weekend guide
- Diddy's REVOLT Music Conference takes over Miami