Miami Soul on the Scene: Estelle Paints the Town Red with Rosa Regale
Grammy award-winning songstress, Estelle, made a weekend stop in Miami for a Saturday afternoon girl's day out of beauty, cocktails, and conversations with the Italian sparkling wine, Rosa Regale.
It was all about beauty, cocktails, and conversations on a blazing hot summer afternoon at the ‘Paint the Town Red’ VIP Beauty event at Blue Martini Brickell. It was an afternoon of express makeovers by SheaMoisture, music, mixing, and signature Rosa Regale sparkling red wine cocktails out of Italy and hosted by Grammy award-winning songstress, Estelle. No, she wasn’t there to bless the crowd with a performance, but for Estelle it was her chance to connect with ladies in Miami for a fun Saturday girl’s afternoon out. Two lucky winners of a social media contest also enjoyed a night on the town with Estelle that started off with an intimate dinner and ended with a night out at some of the hottest clubs on South Beach.
While it was blazing hot outside, inside we were being refreshed with cocktails flowing from Rosa Regale, light hors d’oeuvres and gourmet desserts being passed around, and all the nail polish and light hair makeovers that a girl could ask for. Estelle’s stop in Miami was part of a six-city summer series of promotional events for the cocktail brand that stopped in Houston, New York City, New Orleans, and Chicago before making a stop in Miami, and culminating the series with a stop in Atlanta.
Miami Soul got a chance to sit down with Estelle and just have some girl talk about her ambassadorship with Rosa Regale, her growth as an artist, and an inside view into who she is. She talked about being a Whiskey and cigar kind of girl but loving the grown and sexy sweet taste of her signature Rosa Regale True Romance cocktail. From her first encounter with Miami a few years ago during the madness of Spring Break to being an honorary Jamaican, Nigerian, and Ghanian born in London to parents from Senegal and Grenada, we talked a little about everything. Estelle is definitely a girl’s girl and is the fun and all around cool chick that we saw when she hit the scene in 2008 with her debut smashing new single, “American Boy.”
For more information about Paint the Town Red or for Rosa Regale drink recipes, please follow Rosa Regale at facebook.com/RosaRegale, Twitter (@RosaRegale), and Instagram (@Rosa_Regale). To learn more about SheaMoisture, follow the brand on Facebook facebook.com/SheaMoisture.
- Unplug & Reconnect on a Staycation Getaway in The Palm Beaches
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Miami Under 40 Mixer, African Wardrobe Festival, Black & White Affair, and more
- The American Black Film Festival Returns to Miami
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Afro Roots World Music Festival, The Man in 3B film screening, Wynwood Art Walk
- National Black Chamber of Commerce Annual Conference featuring Business Leaders, Celebrities
- Miami Soul giveaway: Exclusive Invitation for “The Man in 3B” Red Carpet Film Screening
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Kindred the Family Soul, YPN Broward Day Party, Miami Under 40 Networking, and more
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Questlove spin session, House Party 25th Anniversary party, Mellow Dramatic Mondays
- Miami Soul: 5th Annual Overtown Music & Arts Festival featuring Raheem Devaughn, Melanie Fiona, and more
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Big Night in Little Haiti, Pines Food & Wine Festival, South Florida Book Festival and more