Miami Soul giveaway: Two pairs of tickets to swim with the dolphins at Miami Seaquarium
It's summer time fun and a cool experience to take a selfie with a dolphin at the Miami Seaquarium.
It’s hot, humid, sticky, and did I say hot? That’s what Miami summers are known for. So to help you cool off, do something different, and get some adventure in at the same time, we’re giving away two different pairs of passes to the Miami Seaquarium. The first pair is for the Sea Trek Reef Encounter and the second is the Dolphin Odyssey to swim with the dolphins. Well, you won’t actually swim with the dolphins, but you’ll get in the water and even get to kiss the dolphin if that’s what you like.
So here’s what you have to do to be one of the lucky winners. There's two different trivia questions for two different winners. Once the first question is answered correctly, a second question will be posted for another chance at winner. The winner is the first to answer correctly. Post your response in the comment section of this article and like this article.
Question #1: How long does Lolita the Killer Whale measure, and how many pounds does she weigh? You must answer both parts of the question correctly in order to win.
Since we already have our winner for Question #1, the first person to answer Question #2 will win the final pair of passes.
Question #2: What is another name for the sea creature at the Seaquarium named Tursiops Truncatus?
Sea Trek Reef Encounter
Ever been scuba diving or snorkeling? The Sea Trek Reef Encounter will get you very close to the real experience. With your dive helmet on, this awesome experience takes you on a 20 minute journey in the Seaquarium’s 300,000 gallon tropical reef where you’ll encounter tropical fish, sting rays, and plenty of sea creatures. You’ll also enjoy a full day of shows and exhibits at the Miami Seaquarium.
No, you won’t be able to ride Flipper, but you can create your own adventure by putting on a wetsuits and getting in the water with the dolphin for a 30 minute experience. Get a kiss, handshake, belly rub, feed the dolphin, or even get a selfie with your new friend. It’ll be an experience that most of your Facebook friends have never done, and you’ll be the star of the day. With your experience you’ll also enjoy a full day of shows and exhibits at the Miami Seaquarium.
- Miami Soul feature: Local black fashion designers to know
- First Annual Little Haiti Community Fest
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Anthony Hamilton & Chrisette Michele performing live, Soul Centric Miami
- Miami Soul weekend guide: The Family Dinner II, Talib Kweli performing live, and more
- Miami Soul weekend guide: FAMU Rattler Reunion Weekend, South Florida Youth Summit, and more
- Five things to do this Labor Day Weekend: Miami Ques Day Party, RonDayVu Day Party and more
- Jeffrey Osborne, Bell Biv DeVoe to Headline Black Enterprise Golf & Tennis Challenge Labor Day Weekend
- Miami Soul Weekly Going Out Guide for things to do and where to go
- Miami Soul on the Scene: Estelle Paints the Town Red with Rosa Regale
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Distinguished Gentlemen event, Sundays at the Bay, and more