Miami Shines Bright Like a Diamond
Mayors Jewelers brings baubles and bling to Miami in the form of its novel line — Birks Collection.
Mayors Jewelers really knows how to make Miami a even more dazzling place to dwell in. How so? As South Florida’s leading luxury jeweler since 1910, the brand debuted its novel Birks Collection of fine baubles. With President and CEO of Birks & Mayors Jean-Cristophe Bédos hosting a first-of-its-kind luncheon at the Four Seasons Hotel, guests in attendance reveled in a private viewing of the Birks Collection of jewels, which boasts a rich assortment of the Canadian-based jeweler’s whimsical creations of pendants, stacked rings, snowflake-shaped earrings and engraveable pendants.
A common thread in the collection? An intricate Moorish motif found on the ceiling of the first Birks boutique which opened in 1879 on St. James Street in Montreal, Canada. The brand also prides itself on utilizing ethical diamonds, 18-karat rose or white gold and staying on trend — a notion particularly evident in a diamond barrel pendant with blue topaz, which can hold a personal love note or message.
“We believe the brilliance of Miami and the beauty of our new Birks jewelry collection make for the perfect marriage, and we’re thrilled to share these new pieces at this exclusive event,” Bédos says. “We look forward to bringing the luxury and creativity of Birks to South Florida and the United States,” he adds.
The Birks Collection will hit Mayors stores May 2, 2013.
Available online here
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills