Miami Seaquarium gives discount to Heat fans
Wear your Miami Heat gear and get deals on admission at Miami Seaquarium.
It pays to support the home team.
In celebration of the Miami Heat securing its second NBA championship in franchise history, Miami Seaquarium is offering a “white hot” deal on admission to the park.
Miami Heat fans who visit the park with their Heat gear will receive a 50% discount on admission to the park. The discount is good until June 30, 2012. Discount admission offer is valid only for Heat Fans wearing Heat Gear. The Heat fan must mention the Heat offer prior to admission purchase at Miami Seaquarium ticket booth. Offer may not be combined with other discounts or for annual pass purchase.
Regular admission for adults is $37.95 plus tax, children (ages 3-9) pay $27.95 plus tax, so this is a pretty sweet deal Heat fans.
Miami Seaquarium, 4400 Rickenbacker Causeway, Miami; 305-361-5705.
See and Do
- What to do with kids in Miami June 17-23
- Cesar Millan, the Dog Whisperer, in Miami Beach to show us how to be the alpha dog
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 14-16
- Redland Summer Fruit Festival offers sweet and juicy fun in South Dade
- What to do with kids in Miami June 10-16
- Barefoot Wine Beach Rescue Project
- Big Gus of Spike TV's "Tattoo Nightmares" brings the ink to Miami's TattooLaPalooza
- Sky Riders at Miami Seaquarium
- Dino Island returns to the Miami Children's Museum
- City Theatre's ‘Summer Shorts’ returns to the Arsht Center