Miami Seaquarium Free Annual Pass
Visit the Miami Seaquarium January 8-February 28 and get a free pass to return all year long.
Sure, it's great to teach your kids about South Florida's marine life. But when you have to cough up almost $30 to watch them smile at some stingrays, popping "Finding Nemo" in the DVD player seems like a better place to start.
Well, cheapskate, you can educate your kiddies about life under the sea year round by snagging some of the Miami Seaquarium's free Annual Passes, available to guests who visit the park from January 8 to February 28.
The upgrade will allow guests to come back anytime during the year - including the extremely popular annual Easter Egg Hunts, Splashtacular Summer events, Monster Splash Halloween Bash, and Winter Nights & Lights – all for the price of a one day admission. Moreover, the Annual Pass provides discounts on Miami Seaquarium education and camp programs, Dolphin Interaction programs at Dolphin Harbor, park merchandise and much more. Miami Seaquarium Annual Pass Holders also receive a 20% discount on general admission to other South Florida attractions.
General admission to Miami Seaquarium is $37.95 and $27.95 for children (ages 3-9). More information on Miami Seaquarium is available at www.miamiseaquarium.com.
See and Do
- Coconut Grove Saturday Organic Market
- Yellow Green Farmers Market
- Miami Famers Market Guide
- South Florida Farmers Market Guide
- Poolside movies, American Girl fun, ET & Munchkin Fun's 10 picks for the week
- A Day Trip to the Florida Keys
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 22-24
- Vizcaya’s Secret Garden restored to its natural splendor
- Stories, school fun & Munchkin Fun's 10 top picks for this week
- Hess Select South Beach Seafood Festival arrives Oct. 22-25 on Miami Beach