Miami Seaquarium Free Annual Pass
Visit the Miami Seaquarium January 8-February 28 and get a free pass to return all year long.
Sure, it's great to teach your kids about South Florida's marine life. But when you have to cough up almost $30 to watch them smile at some stingrays, popping "Finding Nemo" in the DVD player seems like a better place to start.
Well, cheapskate, you can educate your kiddies about life under the sea year round by snagging some of the Miami Seaquarium's free Annual Passes, available to guests who visit the park from January 8 to February 28.
The upgrade will allow guests to come back anytime during the year - including the extremely popular annual Easter Egg Hunts, Splashtacular Summer events, Monster Splash Halloween Bash, and Winter Nights & Lights – all for the price of a one day admission. Moreover, the Annual Pass provides discounts on Miami Seaquarium education and camp programs, Dolphin Interaction programs at Dolphin Harbor, park merchandise and much more. Miami Seaquarium Annual Pass Holders also receive a 20% discount on general admission to other South Florida attractions.
General admission to Miami Seaquarium is $37.95 and $27.95 for children (ages 3-9). More information on Miami Seaquarium is available at www.miamiseaquarium.com.
See and Do
- 2016 South Florida Firefighters Calendar hits Miami with two launch parties this weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 28-30
- Regent Cocktail Club in Miami Beach teams up with Bookleggers Mobile Library for cocktail night
- Frost Museum to hold its inaugural Science Art Cinema event
- 15 things to do with the kids in Miami Aug 24-30: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- PAMM Third Thursdays: Poplife Social featuring Million Young
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 21-23
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun Aug 17-23
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 14-16
- "Weird Al" Yankovic brings his masterful musical parody to South Florida