Miami Seaquarium Free Annual Pass
Visit the Miami Seaquarium January 8-February 28 and get a free pass to return all year long.
Sure, it's great to teach your kids about South Florida's marine life. But when you have to cough up almost $30 to watch them smile at some stingrays, popping "Finding Nemo" in the DVD player seems like a better place to start.
Well, cheapskate, you can educate your kiddies about life under the sea year round by snagging some of the Miami Seaquarium's free Annual Passes, available to guests who visit the park from January 8 to February 28.
The upgrade will allow guests to come back anytime during the year - including the extremely popular annual Easter Egg Hunts, Splashtacular Summer events, Monster Splash Halloween Bash, and Winter Nights & Lights – all for the price of a one day admission. Moreover, the Annual Pass provides discounts on Miami Seaquarium education and camp programs, Dolphin Interaction programs at Dolphin Harbor, park merchandise and much more. Miami Seaquarium Annual Pass Holders also receive a 20% discount on general admission to other South Florida attractions.
General admission to Miami Seaquarium is $37.95 and $27.95 for children (ages 3-9). More information on Miami Seaquarium is available at www.miamiseaquarium.com.
See and Do
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Holidays 2014
- Holiday parades, princess parties & a local gift guide: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Borscht Film Festival spurs a Miami filmmaking boom
- Holiday events in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 12-14
- Outré Theatre makes its move to Fort Lauderdale with ‘Othello’
- Cirque du Soleil brings its fem-centric show, 'Amaluna,' to Sun Life Stadium
- Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade floats into Broward this Saturday
- Holiday dance, theater and music favorites to make the season merry
- ‘Book of Mormon’ walks its fine line, this time at the Arsht Center