A city with nightlife as robust as Miami deserves great places to get a bite after-hours. Here are five of our favorite late-night spots:
1. Huahua’s: Because tacos are what you crave when it’s late. Open until 4 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
1211 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach.
2. Haven: Huahua’s older, loungier sibling; for when you want food late (until 1 a.m.) and a party all night (until 5 a.m. daily).
1237 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach.
3. Yakko-San: Miami’s classic, late-night spot for chefs, foodsters and Japanophiles. Open until 3 a.m. daily.
3881 NE 163rd St., North Miami Beach.
4. La Sandwicherie: The best and fastest French sandwiches in town are great for lunch, even better for a late-night snack. Open until 5 a.m. daily (6 a.m. on weekends).
229 14th St., Miami Beach, and 34 SW Eighth St., Miami.
5. Big Pink: The people-watching is almost as fun as the oversize diner food. Open until 2 a.m. Thursday and 5 a.m. Friday-Saturday.
157 Collins Ave., Miami Beach.