Miami’s annual four-day eating & drinking bonanza returns for its 10th anniversary this Feb, bringing four days of gluttony with it. The South Beach Wine & Food Fest runs Feb 24-27. A few ticket notes…
- All the usual favorites are back – Burger Bash, Bubble Q, the Tasting Tents & Best of the Best. As of Monday at 2pm, all still had availability
- Francophiles & foodies unite – the 2011 festival honors Alain Ducasse. The Tribute Dinner ($500) paurs Laurent Gras, Charlie Trotter and Alex Strata in the kitchen.
- Dim Sum & Disco & Wine, Dine & Design return for a second year.
- Emeril’s dessert bash is rebranded as a Let Them Eat Cake 10th year anniversary bash. Name has changed, but the basics – sugar, champagne & the ocean remain the same.
- If you’re thinking tasting tents, Saturday tends to draw bigger crowds & more of a party atmosphere. Sunday traditionally skews slightly lower key
Click here for tickets