Olympic fever officially kicks off in the Magic City…
- BRIO Tuscan Grille is celebrating with a “To-Go for the Gold” offer perfect for watching the games at home. Use the online code “4THEGOLD” for phone or online to-go orders through July 29, 2012 and enjoy 20% off. Happy feasting. 600 Silks Run, Hallandale Beach; 954-362-1600
- Dune at the Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne is kicking off the fund with a Ritzy Summer Olympics on Sunday, July 29. From 3-6pm, enjoy sandy table tennis, weightlifting competitions and cocktails. 455 Grand Bay Dr, Key Biscayne
- Lantao’s Sandbar is offering daily Olympic footage, $10 frozen Pimm’s cups, $30 Pimm’s pitchers and a menu laced with British classics like smasher cakes, pub sandwiches and Scotch eggs. 1717 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
- SAIA is celebrating with a Red, White and Ocean Blue roll (eel, avocado, Boursin cheese, crab stick and red and blue tobiko) and Olympic torch martinis (muddled strawberries, blueberries, lime, agave nectar and flambéed Grand Marnier). Available now through Aug 12. 999 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Fort Lauderdale; 954-302-5252
- Sunset Lounge at the Mondrian is hosting an opening ceremony viewing party Friday (July 27). Beginning at 4pm, enjoy an Olympic-themed cocktail menu featuring the “Lolo” lychee martini, “Gold Medal” mojito and the “London Leblon” sunset passion.