Got an itch for Asian? Scratch it with an Asian-themed Miami Spice bite…
- Play your sushi card in Brickell as Abokado dishes out spicy crab meet & chorizo stuffed calamari; spicy tuna, tropical roll & chef’s choice nigiri; and mango panna cotta.
- Alternately, opt for sushi SoBe-style at Kung Fu Kitchen & Sushi, where Spice menu highlights include the Kung Fu crunch (a roll blending crab stick, cream cheese, tempura flakes, spicy tuna & avocado), black pepper steak & molten chocolate lava cake (never a bad choice).
- SoBe hotspot Mr. Chow brings family-style serving to Spice. Choose one dish from each course and dine communally. We’re voting for jade water dumplings, steamed sea bass, sautéed rice and ice cream.
- Sate your Thai appetite at Red Koi in the Gables and feast on Bangkok shrimp (shrimp tempura served with spicy creamy sauce), grilled salmon panang and green tea flan.
- Celebrate Midtown’s new role as a dining destination at Sugarcane. Start with golden beets, white anchovies & ricotta salad; continue with Florida snapper paired with cauliflower & dandelion greens; and top it off with a homemade chocolate chip ice cream sandwich.