Miami Heat players are no strangers to Meat Market, but in a cool little role reversal, chef/owner Sean Brasel is bringing Meat Market to the AAA during the NBA finals with an exclusive menu offered not just in the fancy seats, but at the concessions as well. While all suite and flagship lounge menus will tout a special Meat Market-ed menu, the restaurant’s Asian BBQ lamb ribs will be available to all for purchase at concession stands.
But about that fancy seat suite menu:
· Asian BBQ Lamb Ribs with pickled red onion and green papaya salad
· Petite Filet with foie butter
· White truffle Beef Tar-tar with parmesan toasts
· Prime Marinated Deckle Steak with aji pancha dipping sauce
· Seared Broccolini with dried tomatoes and chili flakes
· Boneless Short Rib with lobster risotto
· Potato Gratin
· Lobster Mashed Potatoes
All will be available as long as the Heat play home games through the finals. Go Meat–er, Heat!