July just got WAY more delicious. Kids under 12 eat free at Munchkin Eats restaurants all month long with adult entree purchase. Work up an appetite, pack up the kids and head out for a family meal on the town.
Munchkin Eats is a new restaurant promotion created to encourage family dining & support local restaurants – think Miami Spice for kids. It launches July 1 and runs all month long. Families are encouraged to eat out often – it’s a perfect excuse to try something new, risk-free.
The deal is simple & sweet
- Visit Munchkin Eats to pick your restaurant of choice (over 30 to choose from)
- Search by restaurant name, location or feature (high chair, gluten-free friendly, etc)
- Order yourself something delicious
- Sit back while the kids eat free
- Make sure to check Munchkin Eats listings for restaurant particulars – some are limiting deals to certain days of the week/times of the day
- Try something new. Eats is a perfect, risk-free way to introduce your munchkin to a new cuisine. Think Asian, Spanish, Latin American
- Do some research – menus are posted on Munchkin Eats